or Connect

Posts by Chris_CA

Plenty of PCs has USB but there were very few devices that used it. I remember my Windows computer (Dell?) at work had them.It wasn’t until it was included on the iMac that USB really took off.
They would have to start providing any broadband before they could overtake anyone...
Well, with these pictures above, it is positive & definitive proof that Apple is building a car!
You mean they are tools that can also be fashionable...They are not only fashion accessories.
but they aren't Macs...
The M7 chip in 5S does not track elevation.The M8 in the 6 & 6 Plus does.Neither tracks distance. Apps can calculate distance based on # of steps and your height.Not really better. It will count steps and floors (for iPhone 6) but the Health app by itself is really kinda useless unless you want to look at thousands of data points or a general overview.Healthkit is simply a way for apps to aggregate health data and Heath app is very simple way to view that data.Fitbit &...
But they don’t and never have.Duh...However, the products being removed aren’t really competing. Just view the AppleWatch commercial and it’s shown as a do all device, not just a fitness band. I just made simple observation. Not looking for big argument over why it’s “wrong” or "Apple can do whatever they want”.
Make the cases out of leftover sapphire blocks. Toss in a few gears (made in Switzerland) and a few red/blue/green LEDs to make it look cool... They can flash in sync with the “Beats" music in your car… 
Because the $50 & $130 items will stop people from spending $350 for an Apple Watch?
So do you think it is okay/safe or it is not okay to wear headphones and block out everything while skiing?