or Connect

Posts by Chris_CA

Apple CarPlay in Jeeps finally!
Why do they have to be testing these vehicles?Looks like they are getting data and/or testing the equipment on top.
My touchID sometimes doesn't work when I use Siri and she tells me I need to unlock the phone. It pops the keypad up but holding my thumb on the touch ID sensor occasionally I don't even get a wiggle of the numbers. I have to put in the passcode. I haven't found rhyme or reason when this happens.
Of course you didn't.The iPhone 5 does not have a touchID sensor
really?
BLE uses very, very little energy, from as low as .01 watt compared to 1 watt for standard BT (which is one of the main reasons for development).All these fitness devices (Fitbit, Misfit, heart rate monitors, etc.) use it and run on a little 2025/2032 watch battery for +6 months.I’ve had a Polar heart rate monitor with the original battery since July and it just now is getting low. This is using it at least 10 hrs a week. Many iBeacons work off watch batteries and can run...
I don’t “know” this but I’d bet Apple will keep a 4” screen (with updated hardware).I’m not suggesting it is a “new” device.Yeah, I do believe the 4” will stick around with hardware updates.
and there will be one in due time.
The 2 larger screen sizes are in addition to the existing 5C & 5S still being sold.Yes, the majority of iPhones sold are the 6 & 6 Plus but the 4” screen is likely selling very well. I don’t see Apple getting rid of the 4” screen anytime soon. Not everyone wants a large iPhone.Bring back? In order to “bring back” it would have to have been "gone".According to this estimate, the 5S, 5C & even 4S, which are still being sold, did just fine this last quarter (~12 million...
and they will get one in due time.