or Connect

Posts by Chris_CA

I changed my television service from cable to antenna/over-the air. Now I get nothing on channel 3. I’m gonna sue the cable company!!! /s     The original messages were sent by the original sender via iMessage. The new, non-iPhone device does not have iMessage. In most cases, the person did not turn off iMessage Settings > Messages. This is Apple’s fault how?   Yes, it should have been simpler/more clear on how to turn it off but a class action?
Fixed that for you!😃👍
It's sent to your phone number, which you ported to a non-iPhone.They don't have your phone with your phone number to get the SMS with the deactivation code.The authentication is thru your phone #.
Or the other cloud hosts will jump on Apple’s model and lower storage/raise prices.
and"How many photos and videos can I store in iCloud Photo Library?The number of photos and videos you can store depends on how much iCloud storage you have. When you sign up for iCloud, you automatically get 5 GB of free storage, and several iCloud storage plans are available from 20 GB to 1 TB."It was free. It will not be free in the future.My point was that info was applicable to pre Yosemite/iOS 8/Photos app and the new iCloud stuff.Most likely with the new iCloud,...
Note that all this was based on My Photo Stream and Shared Photo Streams, which was free and not counted against your iCloud space.Apple has not stated these limits are for iCloud Drive, which gives you 5GB free and anything over that costs $$,
And if they were throwing metal toys at it, then sapphire would be perfect for a television.THIS IS WRITTEN AS A JOKE!!!!(But seriously, sapphire would be a good choice in this instance. Throwing metal objects at a screen)
Seriously you are asking?Because I wrote it in jest...But if they could produce sapphire crystals that big, they would not have gone under and would likely have quickly surpassed Apple as the worlds largest company by market cap.
Not much notice of what?Two weeks ago, he discovered an exploit.Then two weeks later, he announced he discovered an exploit.Why does it matter how long after he discovered it that he announced he discovered it?
fixed that for ya’...