or Connect

Posts by Chris_CA

Same reason they show an iPhone 6 when no one has said anything about an iPhone 6...
No idea how you would have gotten that from what I wrote.But okay. You think Tim sits around reading emails and starts changing everything simply because of these emails?I agree.
Aah.. good old corporate Australia. Australians get $16.88 minimum wage and US gets $7.25.Gotta raise prices on products to pay more than double the minimum wage... and don't forget VAT is included in the price Aussies pay. US prices are without taxes, which in many places includes state, city, county and municipality taxes.
You mean he checks out what an email suggest.He didn't implement the change because of the email.He checked out the the issue because of the email then implemented the change because the on-hold music was crap.
(Yes, I know its not that difficult to get the address but) Tim's gonna send a goon squad after you now...
apple_customer_who_posted_on_reddit@somewhere.com
He got $3 billion out of Apple, so he knows how to do something right...LOL
That would be Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska.Glacier National Park is in Montana. (Pedantry abounds!)
2 weeks ago, I was searching for a restaurant on my iPhone. It showed up 2 block west of the actual location. I reported it as incorrect and put it in the correct location. Maps asked if I wanted to be notified when it was fixed. I tapped yes and I was notified the next day it had been corrected and it really was corrected!
Why don't you think so?You are paid iOS developer and you got the email as Solipsism stated.