or Connect

Posts by Chris_CA

$ and €
They are new versions.You must be using both Mac OS 10.10 and iOS 8.You cannot AirDrop to Mac OS using iOS 7.
Quite a bargain, yes? Sorry. I thought the /s was assumed (along the lines of charlituna's response to melgross in that Apple has so much money, everything should be dirt cheap and practically given away!)
No they didn't.You can share a link and they can open it on any browser or device (including Android).
For every purchase (of anything, including iTunes) you make directly from Apple, you should get 1 point. After 12 points you get one free share of AAPL.
They are entitled and will get the split.They will simply have to wait longer before they get the additional shares while the record of the purchase catches up, usually about a week later.
Then their last known position would have registered a mile or so from the airport when they left cell tower range?That would be useful how?
T0Mobile only mentions iPhone (no specific model) and iOS 8 so t would seem so.-> http://newsroom.t-mobile.com/issues-insights-blog/welcome-to-wi-fi-calling.htm
It's a direct shot because Android & some other operating system have a similar tight integration?
Yes, I understand.The article stated it will work on T-Mobile network (as I previously quoted so responses would be relevant). Where is this T-Mobile wifi network it will work on?