or Connect

Posts by Chris_CA

Apple did bring these to the table. They could have created any kind of map they wanted using the OSM data but for some unknown reason, they chose ye oldé pirate treasure map style, aaarrrggghhh, matey!
Agreed. +1
The same kind of technology that turns a black iPhone into a non-white iPhone. Different words can mean the same thing.
They did take my bug report and fix the shuffle and repeat icons so you can now tell if they are turned on. They used to be white when selected and a slightly less white when not selected. However, selecting an Artist and tapping a song will still only play that one album though (acknowledged bug).And still no lyrics...
What does your post have to do with this story? Application max size vs. downloadable max file size?
Mine uses Yahoo!In addition to other search engines.
Should you be troubleshooting anything if you don't know how to hold Option?
I give up. Maybe you could give an example of being treated better (I'm assuming you mean Apple/iTunes vs. Google/google play ?
Then you can feel good about them getting your personal info instead of worrying about when they will get it.
f you look at the link to the image used, you'll see it is for the HP Pre. http://cache.vzw.com/images_b2c/homepage/tabs/766x385_HP_pre_NO_optin.jpg Verizon is simply using the Apple event to gather email addresses from curious/hopeful people they want to get as customers.