or Connect

Posts by 709

A hedgehog has pricks on the outside.
Why must some people (especially the n00bs) perpetuate this myth? As mentioned above, most still frequent both sites. Both have their merits depending on what you're looking for. I don't post here as much as I used to, but I still come here most days to read AO/PO. But whatever, do what you like. I will say though, if you come trolling at AN you're going to need that laxative to get your caps lock key out of your ass.
Blame Tina.
Holy christ. That was quick. Well done all.
Damn these cross-forum threads. Anyways, I'd assume that it's just accounting a 'promise'...that is, when I registered for an account with Sarah in mind I went poking around a bit before I donated. Maybe it's seeing that gift (and potential others) as the 'basket'. Regardless, Sarah is set. So on to #601.
Speaking of SF shorts, I'm just finishing re-reading Bible Stories for Adults by James Morrow. He's always great for a few belly laughs. After that I'm on to Labyrinths by Jorge Luis Borges. Honestly, I don't know what to expect.
JRC, I thought I remembered you getting banned or something. Am I remembering wrong or did you get reinstated? [edit]: Nevermind. I found the thread I was thinking of.
"Now you see that evil will always triumph...because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet : Spaceballs
I was going to suggest a combination of linked-chain and tubesocks until I found this place. It looks like it's only about half the weight you want...and a *bit* longer ...but it might fill the bill if all else fails. Oh, and congrats on climbing the Google ranks so quickly.
True that. I fry my PBJs in olive oil and they are completely 100% awesome. My favourite sammy by far is: A stack of thinly sliced swiss cheese Finely chopped green olives Thousand island dressing Thick sourdough bread Assemble. Toast. Enjoy.