or Connect

Posts by Mac Voyer

Is it a little weird that a particular brand and product  was called out on a financial call? On the same financial call as reported by Fortune, Best Buy had strong sales of washing machines. Unless I missed it, they didn't say anything about a particular brand and model. They could have said something vague about strong sales of smart watches. Instead, they said Apple Watches in particular.   I remember something very similar to this from Best Buy when the iPad came...
Those watch bands just might be the next billion dollar business.
Excellent! That is one less person I have to elbow out of my way. 9,999,999 to go.
I also think initial sales will not be representative of demand, but for different reasons. With this product, you actually have to make an appointment to purchase it. At no time in the foreseeable future will you be able to just walk in, buy the one you want, and get out. That will create a major bottleneck in the sales process. I suspect there will be virtual lines for weeks just to satisfy what otherwise would have been the first weekend's demand.
Where are the usage stats?
 On what basis? Copyright or trademark infringement? That it is unsavory and sleazy? Tell me, what part of the Android values system does this violate. As near as I can tell, there is no Android values system. 
Stevel, riddle me this: Are you truly unaware of the implications of SEP and FRAND, or does the law even matter to you at all? It sounds like you just want bad things to happen to Apple, even when they are unjust. Please tell me I'm wrong.
Headline of the year!
Seems you didn't read the article. We are not told how many iPhones were sold, just that it is more than this quarter last year. I suspect Google put the breaks on AT&T reporting those huge, iPhone numbers and making Android look like it was so far behind. You know, the truth.
And these books don't exist on Android? Smells fishy...