or Connect

Posts by Tony1

I've said exactly those words in the past and agree. Those in addition to a Black case and Sprint offering support for the ExpressCard slot (EVDO), this is really slowing down my decision with both the current and future rev's.My point is this, since MWSF '07 is just around the corner I may just wait. The only thing that will change my mind is if the above upgrades are met coming up here, until then I'll hold my $ hostage. I do have the luxury of time, unlike a few others...
smashbrosfan, No biggy, I can wait, I really have no choice. I just bouncing between the write off this year and the most up to date machine to get my $$ worth. Rash would be crossing the line to Dell or Sony, btw. I didn't like even visiting those guys, fealt dark and evil. I even think "I smelled sulfur".
I've been with Apple since the Mac Plus and can't recall being so flustered waiting on a release. I even found myself sinning the other day when I went on to Dell's site to see what they had to offer, of course I came running back, but for a moment there...
I'm pulling my hair out waiting on this damn thing. The way I see it if I have to keep waiting I may as well wait for MWSF in Jan, '07 to give Apple my $$. By then who knows what additional improvements they may make or even what bugs they work out from 1'st gen Merom MBP's. For my current portable, I've been living with a Pismo for 6+ years, I'm sure a couple more months won't hurt. I'm just po'd and frustrated waiting on Apple to stop their foot dragging. Does anyone...
*One more thing…*
This is what I'm hoping for.Thanks for the replies.Tony
Hi, I posted this over at MR and also thought that I'd try here. I've been waiting a few months for the Merom MBP to be released and to to tell you the truth I've gotten somen somewhat used to it. Yet at this point it seems that Apple will be making us wait until the holidays. If I have to wait that long I might be able to stick it out another couple months for MWSF 2007 if the MBP is substantially upgraded. The main reason I'm willing to wait is that currently...
Orionetheus,I absolutely love my Treo 650 by Palm, best and most versatile phone I've ever owned. I've loaded tons of programs on it and it's extremely Mac compatible. I also have a 4gb card in it where I store my music and use it as an MP3 player via "pTunes". Only 2gb is accessable, yet can be hacked and brought to the full 4gb. I can also shoot video and pics of course, along with uploading and watching vids too. It's easy to sync and backup via "Missing Sync". This...
Yea right, thx, but no thanks, been there done that. They don't like me very much. }> I'm talking about hardware.
Has anyone here gone wirless with their MBP through Sprint? I'm hesitant about purchasing a MBP because I'll be left in the cold when it comes to on the road connections through Sprint, they are yet to support the ExpressCard/34 slot. Is anyone here in the same predicament? Got solutions? If so what are the most reliable? Thanks for any help, Tony