or Connect

Posts by Tony1

Wow, just not sure what to say. Seriously sad, but grateful for everything that he contributed.
Maybe I'm looking at this in a different view, but now I don't feel the need to have to get that not so attractive Otterbox brick to protect my phone and one that'll actually fit in a dock. It really opens up the market to me at-least. Bummer is I can't get this AC cheap on Ebay or wait 11 months.
No no no, it's 280 new features on 1 new iPhone. Who's going to be the lucky devil?
After all these years with Verizon I can finally drop our two Treo BRICKS. Since being grandfathered into a data plan a month or so ago there's now no reason for me to continuing holding back and join the crowd. I hope the rumors are true as we'll be purchasing two right off the bat. Yay for me!! Yay for my wife!!
... and finally the Newton reintroduced. I guess that this is a way for SJ to save face for dumping it. BTW, Futuristic, isn't this "RECYCLING" ???
"600"? That's old news. The petition now reads: "5513".Oops, "5513" is old too...
Consider it done.
I wouldn't depend on that. More importantly, in addition to AI and other forums, please make a statement directly to Apple if you want any possible resolution. If enough people do, you never know. Try to keep it civil and educated. Tell them how important it is to you/your business. I did and it only took a few minutes. If Apple doesn't get an overwhelming amount of complaints they couldn't even reconsider it. It's up to you to make a...
Thanks yensid98. Sent mine. I kept it civil, hopefully someone will actually read it.
Maybe I'm being naive, but is there a Apple consumer complaint email addy that anyone can write to in matters like this. We have almost a year to bombard them with complaints. Doesn't anyone remember when SJ got rid of Matte screens only to reintroduce them after Pro and non-pro complaints? My point is, it can't hurt. Just complaining here may get us nowhere, but I know it's good to vent.