or Connect

Posts by Tony1

After re-reading the heading, I realized the they weren't now offering food and drinks at the Apple store as I originally thought.... :(  An Apple pizza sounds yummy though.
Marvin, Thanks a bunch. That really helps. I'll checkout Suitcase and Fontagent Pro.   Again, thanks.
I just, finally, updated my wifes system. Her old system ran FontXplorer which she loved, it was also free. She's been running the 30-day demo, of the current version and can't stand it. It also sells for $80. We're looking for an alternative.   Today I saw a Macware bundle which includes FontBoss. We've never run it nor can I find any descent reviews on it. Has anyone here used FontBoss? Pros/Cons?   Thanks for any comments.
If this is true and Verizon goes through with it, can I then get out of my contract since it's no longer what I renewed for?
For about 6 months my 2009 8-core Mac Pro has been in for repair about 6 times. The problem was sporadic revving up by the fans for no apparent reason. Sometimes no apps would be running and the machine would wake up and the fans would go crazy. Sometimes just Safari would be running or Mail or Text Edit or whatever. At times the fans would just pulsate, while other times they would kick into very high gear within seconds. Only shutting down for a while would sometimes...
"Siri, replay money shot, replay money shot, replay money shot, replay money shot... ooooh Siri, I love you."
You know, in the end is $400 such a bad deal for a MacBook Pro even if the 3G aspect is inoperable?
Wow, just not sure what to say. Seriously sad, but grateful for everything that he contributed.
Maybe I'm looking at this in a different view, but now I don't feel the need to have to get that not so attractive Otterbox brick to protect my phone and one that'll actually fit in a dock. It really opens up the market to me at-least. Bummer is I can't get this AC cheap on Ebay or wait 11 months.
No no no, it's 280 new features on 1 new iPhone. Who's going to be the lucky devil?