or Connect

Posts by Tony1

Just another sign that Apple's on the move to cut out business/creative pros. No iDisk means I'll have to look elsewhere for sharing large files with my clients as others have stated. The new Final Cut Pro er iMovie Pro is a joke too. Little by little Apple's cutting out the people who believed in them in the beginning when they catered to the creative pros. It's really sad, but I know it all comes down to the bottom line. I wish that they'd just fail already, so I can...
I hate when I do that.
Eriamjh, does this also pertain to any App downloaded via the App Store? If so, could you supply me with that Apple link? I'd just Thanks
I just received the following email: "Dear MobileMe member, We'd like to share some exciting news with you about iCloud — Apple’s upcoming cloud service, which stores your content and wirelessly pushes it to your devices. iCloud integrates seamlessly with your apps, so everything happens automatically. Available this fall, iCloud is free for iOS 5 and OS X Lion users. What does this mean for you as a MobileMe member? When you sign up for iCloud, you'll be able to keep...
Thanks for clearing that up.
Just curious, but where did you read "64-bit Macs only"?
or Go here where it'll also show you how to get your colors back:http://www.macthemes.net/forum/viewt...d=16805795&p=1. I changed my traffic lights to horiz, but did not like it, seemed to squashed in. I also changed the categories back to the colored ones which I like much better. I forget how I went about it since it's been a while, but that should get you there.
I like SL, but then again I liked Leo before that and so on. I'm always looking forward to what they come up with next, but to tell you the truth most of it seems to be eye candy that I play with for a week or so and then realize the work piling up on my desk, so I tend to forget most of it. I guess what sticks is what helps me get my work done easier/faster, yet everyone's different. I'm not sure where fluid windows will help me, but still looking for to the surprises of...
Actually $129 more. I'm buying refurbished from Apple. Unless I could find a refurb of the new Touch it wouldn't be worth spending $229 on a 7yo. Maybe in a couple years. Thanks though.
Gotcha, thanks.