or Connect

Posts by Tony1

I have two iPod Touch's one is a new 3rd Gen, the other is a second generation. They're both running OS 3.1, on the same network, right next to each other and both have Bluetooth turned on. In the preferences, Bluetooth, Devices, it says searching, but never finds the other iPod. I just bought my first P2P game and would like to get this working. When I press "Tap to Start" in "Tic-Tac-Toe Arena" it searches and searches for another iPod or iPhone, but never finds the...
That's fine. I was just a bit concerned think'n that something was awry. Thanks a bunch for the info. Now I can rest. T
Thanks. Todays top benchmark was 15949, my highest ever (with 12gb) was 16378. Got my 24GB from OWC. Good/bad? See link below. Here are the specs: "24.0GB OWC Matched Set (4GB x 6) PC-8500 1066MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM Modules for Mac Pro "Early 2009" "Nehalem" systems." Module Specifications: Size: 4GB (4096MB) Per Module 240-pin SDRAM DIMM 512M x 72, Dual Rank ECC Memory Module Data Rate = 1066MHz Module Bandwidth 8.5GB/s CAS 7-7-7-20 Voltage 1.5V Apple Specified Thermal...
I've run Geekbench for several months now since I got my Mac Pro. It's a 2.66x2 with 24gb. In one session I may run it as much as 7 times, each time the numbers normally increase as much as a hundred points from the first. Is that normal? This isn't as much of a concern as the fact that "Processors" says "1", never "2". I've read other results on Geekbench and they say "2". Why is mine different? Should this be a concern? It takes at-least 7 times to get the numbers up,...
I have some OWC Mac Pro (Nehalem) memory up for grabs, 12gb (2gb x 6). I just upgraded so I no longer need it. It's been used since March, but not heavily since I've been laid up from back surgery. This same set goes for $304 at OWC (see link below), I'll let it go for $200 via Paypal. "12.0GB OWC Matched Set (2GB x 6) PC-8500 1066MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM Modules for Mac Pro "Early 2009" "Nehalem" 8 Core 2.26/2.66/2.93GHz systems. *Fully Qualified for Apple Mac...
Where can I post memory for sale at AI? I have some for a Mac Pro that I'd like to unload.
About a year ago I skimmed over someone's thread, somewhere, that said that his non-Apple router was controlled through AP Utility, thus my assumption on it being somewhat common. Thanks for the note.
I've always owned APE's, yet with the latest the price is a bit much. I'm looking for an alternative, Belkin, Linky, etc. What can someone here recommend? I'm looking for something that will operate just like an APE, be Mac friendly and even have AP Utility think that it's an APE. For features I'd like 802.11n, 128bit encryption, USB for a printer or HDD access, and at least four gigabit ethernet ports. Is this Belkin a good choice? Mac...
Now why in the world would I need a Fred Sanford iPhone. "Watch it $ucka".
What programs will help me output a DVD (video_ts) to a DV camera via firewire 400? No illegal content, I have a family shot dvd. Thanks