or Connect

Posts by Tony1

Thanks. That and another reply really helped. I'll stick to my original plan (2x2.66). It'll hurt for now, but I'll get over it in no time. Although our other MP was cheaper, it was paid for in a matter of a week. This one? Two or three weeks.
Okay after a nights sleep and throwing this around I may need to recant my previous buying statement. I'll mainly need a new machine to run FCP Studio, which of course includes Motion that needs the horsepower so-to-speak. Considering pricing would I be happier with a previous version 2.8Ghzx2 for $2698 or the current 2.66Ghzx2 for $4304. Is the $1600 difference worth it for my application. Will the new bus speed and CPU design outweigh the price difference? I'm still...
Does it really matter? You knew what I meant right. What's your problem?"Two 2.66GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon" Make you feel better sonny?No confusion here, it was easier to say.
Well at-least I'm excited. I'm going 8-core 2.66. Can't wait any longer...Yippeeeee!
Or how about "extra large boobs on a one eyed midget dressed in cammy's". Darn I know that site was around here somewhere.
How do we reload/refresh a page? Or even stop a page from loading without closing it completely?
Geez, yOUR mind's in the gutter. I tried it and I like it so far. Closing the tabs, not so bad = Command/W and I kinda like where they're placed now. My only complaint is how slow the "Top Sites" page takes to load, running now for 20 minutes and 4 pages still haven't loaded. Will take time getting used to, but all in all I like it.
Hope he's doing well and looking forward to the new model in June.
Depending on what I'm doing I switch back and forth. I like Safari for the speed and Private Browsing feature and like the extensions in Firefox. It's hard to give up one or the other even with this upcoming release so far and new features.Happy Birthday Steve Jobs!!
While waiting for the new Mac Pro I've saved a few more dollars and was really counting on a new 30" ACD to go with it. It'll be a real bummer if it goes away completely, yet I couldn't imagine Apple offering the one size only. The 20" wasn't even HD, while the other two sizes were, maybe that's why the sales were so low and it got dropped. I bought two of the 23's, for home, and was willing to fork out the extra cash because of the HD feature and never regretted that. I...