or Connect

Posts by Techboy

Icahn is a tool and has been for a long time. This is the same idiot that thought selling Yahoo! to Microsoft was a great idea! Stay out of tech Icahn! His interests in companies is not how to push them to be great but to cash them out. I wonder what Jobs would say to this idiot.   Tim Cooks needs to man up to Wall Street. I welcome Apple stock buybacks I would like see them have a secret long term plan on going private. The problem with being a publicly traded company...
I think it's time for Mr. Dell to go dig a hole and stuck his head in it.
Celebrities never saved any brand that puts out dated and subpar products. If you are not on top of the pack in tech and innovate, you won't last long. Smartphone segment is more about function and lifestyles now and Blackberry is way behind.
Just another scumbag lawyer...   "$138,432 over the past two weeks... the submission of a budget is not required."   Yup, this guys is just making shit up as he goes. I would not be surprised he has ties to the judge.
It appears we will always remain divided, Apple vs MS and everything PC. I live and breath in Apple work environment, iPhone, iMac, Mac Pro, iPad...I enjoy using every piece. What MS geeks or Apple-haters don't get is we "enjoy" using our devices. I get my work, entertainment and everything else all done here. This is coming from a person that has always own PCs along side my Mac gears.   I enjoy the challenge of building my own PCs that runs on unstable, virus-targeted...
It just proved the point Apple's "regulars" don't want a cheap product. As soon as you tell people the low-end model is plastic...they would rather spend the extra $100 for 5S. I doubt Apple is complaining, especially is 5S is doing well. Innovate and they will pay for premium products.
Fox News spreads nothing but misinformation and judging by their choice on big touch screen just to show off. You don't need big touch screen to report truth and since that isn't what they do anyway... There were a few studies a couple years ago that cites having second monitor can improve job performance. I don't recall those studies citing anything about higher screen resolutions. Mind you, Microsoft had it's on research on this back in 2003,...
Mac desktop are doing just fine. Is this site running out of stories to write? First is Android taking over iOS and tablets...now this? Really?   Tablets can not replace desktops in serious work tasks, at least not yet. The decline in desktop numbers just reflect consumers' usage for internet connection from desktop to tablets for daily simple tasks like checking email and social media. No need to hit the panic button!   Come back again when they reports 50%+ drop in...
These analysts are not in it for the long-term. They want great numbers one quarter at a time. Cheaper android phones are just that, cheaper! You get what you pay for. Selling the phone is just a starting point, Apple want their users to buy digital content...no point in attracting cheap users that don't buy digital content. The end. 
It is not absurd for Apple to get out of consumer ebooks. Statistically, iPad is being used more in other forms of entertainment, reading is just small part of its capability that won't need to go away. If anything reading on iPad and mini can only improve in the next 5 yrs. Why not take the high road and show why DOJ is wrong by getting out of it? I would, to prove a point. No better way than to see publishers succumb to Amazon and then we can call DOJ for sticking their...