or Connect

Posts by Techboy

Naysayer is already out on the new Apple ads. http://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthof/2013/02/18/whats-wrong-with-apples-tv-ads-lately/ If you don't get the concept, it is not for you. Everyone thinks they know Apple, they don't.
Zune failure in the making and they dont even see it coming!
I concur, Apple needs to have a plan on buying back stocks and go private. They won't need to deal with silly stockholders that lacks abilities to understand where Apple is heading or doing. Does Wall Street care any other company would be glad to take half of Apple's numbers? Really!
It's the typical naysayer-doomsday Apple news...I say bring it, I want to see Apple go work on something new already. iPhone is a great product line, it's time show the industry how to re-invent something else.
Anyway you look at Surface, it is simply overpriced, lack of app library and an untested mobile OS. The real question is, does one really need to use Microsoft Office this badly???
A simpler explanation could be jailbreak iOS users are finally coming to terms with paying for most apps that ranges from $1-$5. Besides, each day there are so many free app promotes....it renders hacking for free apps plain silly. iOS app store has finally grow to a level where apps need to start with free promotes to gain reviews from its users. I think we are finally seeing a health competitive business app model at work here.
OMG! This has end user error written all over it as well...how could you not zoom out and look at the maps and apply common sense!? You got to be kidding me on blaming this all on Apple. If you can't read maps, you have no business in getting behind a wheel, with or without GPS or any smartphone!
I think the entire industry needs to calm the hell down with these patent lawsuits. They only prevent each other from creating the next big thing and move the industry forward. I like to see the big companies form an alliance and truce. As for Virnetx, Apple should pay them and move on to a different technology. I think companies that relies on patent lawsuits for income are the less innovative overtime. Let them drown in their own inventions if they are so great that no...
Take a look at Amazon's home page, they quotes Gizmodo's Brent Rose, "...You just made a 7.9-inch tablet, and you're dissing 7-inch tablets as compromised? Not only that, as we showed earlier, your 7.9-inch tablet has far fewer pixels than the competing 7-inch tablets! You're cramming a worse screen in there, charging more, and accusing others of compromise? Ballsy."   Amazon left out this part, "Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me...." Their tag line? "Much More for Much...
  Yup. Sorta like Google map.