or Connect

Posts by Techboy

Funny how everyone focus on price, hardware and features...I don't see how this can come close to being "ipad killer"... Apple isn't interested in selling you cheap low-end tech unless they can walk away with 40-50% profit per item. I would be amaze if Amazon isn't losing money or coming out even on these new Fire HDs. If the mini-ipad is coming, I would be surprise to see it price below $300... Until I see a side-by-side test/comparison, I'm not convinced 7" Fire HD is...
Epic un-boxing vid!
Imagine Apple pull all their products from Japan? Let them be stuck with Samsung!
what is this obsession with physical keyboards??? I hope they don't do it!
FAILED! It's not cool nor funny nor does it connect with someone that has used a Mac for 15 years.  I don't see how this can appeal to new MAC users or convert any PC users. With Jobs gone, they can't even come up with a classic or witty ad?
17 million ipads sold and they are still "disappointed"? There should be a reality between what is real and crap these analysts makes up and expects companies to deliver on paper. If Apple is private, they would be laughing all the way to the bank!
This is the risk for trying to do business in China. $60 million is nothing to Apple at this point but the point is they shouldn't have to pay for the rights twice for a trademark that no one else can create any value to it. 
Nexus 7 is competing with Nook & Fire for sub-$250 tablet market. They seem to be after the low-end market and digital consumption. Not sure why they would think the mass consumer would eat this up??? Did Netbook ever take off because it was cheap??? 
Great, a new Zune! The problem with MS is their poor timing. When you release a "new" product with features that looks like someone else has polished it, you really can't go claiming it's new can you???   Sarcasm aside, it doesn't look like bad hardware, we'll have to see what Windows 8 can do on it.
It is very un-Jobs to switch to larger size. If anyone looks the the Apple product history, Jobs always goes small or nothing whenever he can. For him a device has to be functional as well as ease of use. Of course, there is no one to stop Cooks and Co. to go with larger iphone, only if there are poor sales number that can stop this. I think Samsung's variety of smartphones are forcing them to test the water.