or Connect

Posts by Techboy

Another example of Western culture not having a clue about Asian culture or the rest of the world for that matter. $600~ a month is poverty for our living standard and yet we have the audacity to go oversea and look at how overwork and low-paid they are and draw the conclusion they need to work even less??? All this in the name of humanity rights and equality? All this nonsense doesn't add up other than multinational corporations fixing their names in the press. It does...
I think the only thing slowing ibook store is that glaring 30% cut Apple is taking for basically hosting. It just doesn't sit well with publishers and writers. If Apple really want to compete in ebooks, they need to lower that rate.
I said this before and I'll say it again... only in America where you can sue someone when the "wrong-doing"" is partly your own and assume zero responsibility. I like to know how fast was she walking to break the nose??? Apple should apologized and pay for the medical but 1-million??? Complete overkill... this thing sounds like someone is bored and wants attention. Maybe we should have a reality show based on this kind of thing, there would be no shortage of drama and...
When HP starts to innovate and actually deliver better products...NOT just cheap...they got a long way to catch up or Apple can start sinking like a ship with these rumors of smaller ipad or larger iphone.
I think someone is trying to revive Steve Jobs from the dead so he can beat the hell out of these larger iphone and smaller ipad rumors. Frankly, I'm happy with the current form factor...IF Apple mess with it...they'll lose me. I don't want nor need a smartphone that CAN'T fit in my pockets.
The worst idea would be to pay dividends. Some analysts are quoted saying this would be great idea.... Apple should ditch Wall Street and go private with that cash. This $100 billion cash puts Apple in a great position to compete and the resources to invest in research. As soon as they hand out that cash, they'll go down that long gray road towards craptastic again. I think Steve Jobs would never do it just to please Wall Street. A hard lesson he learned from being...
I'm very happy with my new iPad. The new display alone with worth the upgrade. Seeing is believing, peeps!
This isn't the works of Apple fanfare but the quality of the product Apple created. The "Woz", another legend in Apple's history... I like how real and down to earth this man is.
So why are they suing each other again???
It is not clear if this dude is root of the problem. Siri doesn't work well in 1) environments with noisy backgrounds 2) user has a funky accent that is too hard for even the AI to understand 3) you must ask questions that makes sense, it can not be baby-talk... This is why it's effing hard to run a successful business in America...you can get sue by some random idiot for no good reasons. Siri doesn't work as advertised? Go get an Android buddy!