or Connect

Posts by Techboy

Everyone should calm down... Apple is sitting on nearly 100 billion cold-hard cash and proved they walled-garden model works. Old school network execs have no idea what opportunities they are losing out. The irony here is his quote on being friends with Netflix and how it saved the network.
This is why Apple's secrecy practice works so well for them with each product release...it's free advertising at it's best. Apple's official ad campaign is to keep their image but stuff like this is what gets into everyone's head.
Let's assume this smaller ipad is "true"...How can Apple possibly price this thing so it doesn't compete with ipod Touch and used market iPads 1-2??? ipod touch = $199~ used ipads = $300~ NEW ipad = $500~ Anyone else see a problem here with this small ipad? Would some people want 7-in ipads? Sure! SOME!!! It's the same group of people claiming Amazon Fire is a contender to iPad a few months ago. Look at where Amazon is at now? Still only attracting mostly...
Take your BS else where... you do realize APPLE can't vet every app down to the core content for copyrights? There isn't a company out there that can afford to flush this kind of manpower down the toilet. What you are saying isn't any different than suggest all web-hosting services should vet their websites... you are insane.
Simple...Apple has $$$$, so everything is Apple's fault now. And I thought lawyers, doctors and politicians are sleazy....start adding authors to that list.
Soooooo tired of this kind of reports! Do something like massive boycott of Apple product or walk out on the job. All these inside reports only tells me they have disgruntle employees. As if we don't have in our share of water-cooler rant sessions? Should we be walking out on our jobs too? Our company has shitty management, can anyone do something about it??? May I claim mental abuse via poor management? These reports needs to walk a fine line between reporting REAL...
Proview is the new Kodak, when you are on your way down, drag everyone else with you. It is the new world order in tech business!
Pfft, dont look at it that way...we are beta testers for rest of the world
Agreed. I think more importantly, Apple has a clear vision on how to advertise it's products aids the end users on a daily basis. If you look at Droid commercials, it aims to be cool and hi-tech but completely out of touch with end users.
Ditto! I have iOS and Android, both are fine system, each with it's own strengths. The only reason I favor iOS more, it is simply less bloated, I even stop jailbreaking it. That said, I think C.Wyatt does has a valid point. Android updated are generally so poorly roll out by Google and more so when it gets to OEM stage. You really don't get an OS update with Androids unless you purchase a new phone and that's for the birds.