or Connect

Posts by TBell

LOL. You forgot the sarcasm tag.
The masses influence Apple quite often. For instance Apple wasn't going to make an iPod for windows initially. Further people were clamoring for Apple to making a phone for years prior to Apple actually announcing one. Apple also was not going to offer an app store for the iPhone initially but instead only web apps.Apple is also inspired by other companies occasionally. For example Google's now feature.None of this means that Apple is not an innovative company which it...
Apple is singular. For instance, Apple is not perfect. Further Apple is not a they it is an it.
Hey that is clever I didn't catch that before.
Having China might have made some difference because presumably some inventory is caught up in shipping which is avoided for China sales.
It is a good point, and I bet the plus does have that concern.
I agree. I use a Switcheasy case with a tempered glass screen protector.
The deal probably had to do with Square's point of interest data.
I honestly don't see the big deal. I have automatic downloads on, but the album merely showed up as a purchase. It didn't actually download it until, I instructed iTunes to do so.
This feature is great. There are lots of places outside cell towers have a hard time reaching. For instance, inside big concrete buildings. This addresses that problem. T-mobile's network continues to improve, but this addresses spotty coverage inside.