or Connect

Posts by TBell

Yes Google is helping lazy developers to sidestep Apple's security protocols, which Apple has given developers plenty of time to implement. Telling them to update their apps all while giving them the tools to put it off having to do the updates even further thereby sidestepping Apples policies is slimey.
I don't believe Apple is making a TV because there is no profit in it. I do believe Apple is working on a car. The evidence is mounting. Apple's top designers are big car enthusiasts. Apple has hired quite a few car executives. There is not a whole lot of potential high growth markets with potential big profits, but cars represents such an area.
Cue the pointless flyover sucks comments.
It is odd for me it works flawlessly in some places like whole foods McDonald's or Meijers. In other stores it has issues.
Apple Pay is great. What is not great is retailers support of Apple Pay. Some stores advertise supporting Apple Pay but still there are problems where sometimes it doesn't work. Lucky market is one example. When you going to Tim Hortons the Apple Pay symbol comes up on your phone but the transaction is not completed. So from my perspective the lack of retailers support is the issue. My bank Ally Bank still doesn't support it either.
Right everybody should do the same. With robots doing everyone's jobs we will see how many people can afford Apple products.
Not sure why you think that. T-mobile isn't charging the music providers for priority access.
True, but Apple only has to buy slightly over half. I doubt Apple would make this type of purchase though. It would be far cheaper and less complex for Apple to build from the ground up.The trouble with cars as Tesla is learning is most states have laws preventung direct manufacturer sales of vehicles to consumers. It makes sense for companies like GM and Ford because they relied on third party dealer investment to build the infrastructure to sell cars. It makes little...
Read the article. Last I checked iMessage has nothing to do with email. This app is an email client alternative. As such it doesn't matter what others are using.
  It actually seems like a new idea. I will try it out.