or Connect

Posts by TBell

I have with two phones giving directions in the car at the same time. I prefer Apple Maps.
Doesn't seem like much a return on a 4.5 billion dollar purchase.
  Here is the thing, you are not the market. Clearly, people are purchasing the product. Further, assuming arguendo that you are correct and the product isn't great, Apple clearly can improve the product if necessary.
  You might not like Beats, but what is not to get? Apple will fully realize the purchase price in the sale of audio equipment in less than three years. Further, it now owns the Beats Music streaming services, which is quite good, and it can start utilizing that asset to improve Apple's music offerings ASAP. It also has acquired more shelve space for its products, thereby increasing its purchasing power. I wouldn't pay $300 for headphones, but apparently there are plenty...
 For a computer that takes phone calls that fits in my pocket, not really.
  You are a prime example of why the uptake has been slower. iOS 7 didn't require so much free space, so adoption was quicker. iOS 8 takes up over 5 GB, and most people just don't have the room or time and or patience to hook the device up to a computer to upgrade.
I had a real hard time finding a good case. Best buy ended up having the best selection. I went with a tech 21. It is a great case.
I walked into tmobile last weekend and asked for an iPhone 6 plus. I was given it immediately. The phone is great.
Dream on. I recently was in Baltimore shopping at whole foods and someone took my debit card and put my account $100 under the balance. My debit card was from KeyBank and by the time I got home to Michigan I had several messages on my phone claiming they were charging me a $25 day penalty for my overdrawn account. When I found out about the unauthorized transactions and let KeyBank no they didn't care at all and he spent a lot of time cussing at me on the phone.I had to...
You clearly haven't used either system. And you don't take into consideration the fact that most credit card companies award points for usage.further credit card companies don't charge 7%.