or Connect

Posts by TBell

I saw the van in Detroit a couple weeks ago.
  Good points. However, you can't include any terms in a contract that are illegal. If you do, those illegal terms do not need to be followed. So, if the law in Taiwan is Apple can't control certain issues after the sale of the product, and the contract says otherwise, it is likely a Court will just disregard those terms.
 However, the sale of the product is subject to terms of a contract. The party buying the product has to honor the terms of the contract.
  Yes, but they sell them to the carriers under terms of a contract. So the carriers agreed to the terms that allowed Apple to control those issues. So the carriers took ownership of the product subject to conditions. Otherwise, Apple may not have agreed to sell them.
No you couldn't have. It's part of your contract with AT&T. It forces you to agree to mediation. AT&T pays for the mediator. Who do you think is going to win?.
Exactly. I use Maps. I could care less what Waze does. This feature will improve my experience.
 Dear John: We have over twenty thousand people working for Apple. We can work on more than one thing at the same time. Thank you.  Love, Apple
It helped with at least two things. Having a foundation to develop the android app along with the developers. Also it helped by having a large library of human curated content.
  I believe it was only three to four years with Beats current revenues, which sort of made the deal a no brainer.
Apple could make this even more attractive by bundling more services. For instance, hard drive storage space.