or Connect

Posts by TBell

Here is the thing. Why should Comcast get any extra money from anybody? As a customer, I am paying Comcast to deliver my content. 
Two different things. Apple has allowed people to offer third party radio steaming through iTunes for quite a while. ITunes Radio on the other hand is controlled by Apple.
Tim cook never said iPhone c sales were flat. He said the portion of iPhone 5s to iPhone 5sc sales was higher than expected.
 It also didn't stop Apple from releasing its own phone when there were plenty of other options. The strength of Apple's TV in my view is the tight integration with Apple's other products. Air play is a huge feature that works extremely well with Apple's other products. Often times when my girlfriend and I are competing for high scores on games like Subway surfer we will stream the games to the TV, lots of fun. 
 I just canceled my X-Box live membership. I can't stand how Microsoft wants me to pay a yearly fee to watch content from services like Netflix. Sure, I get multiplayer gaming is included, but that should be its own fee. I am curious to know how Redbox's streaming service compares with Netflix. I hate Verizon, so I am hesitant to give it a try. 
I have an Amazon Prime account and Netflix. Amazon Prime needs work. The software is not sophisticated enough to determine one's internet connection and adjust the video quality accordingly, which Netflix excels at. Amazon is also trying its hand at original programming. I watched one of the shows, I think called Bosch. It was pretty good, but unlike Netflix's very good original content I have been waiting weeks for the next episode. Netflix has it right, release...
If true, companies like Apple and Dell created a monster by investing hundreds of millions of dollars into Samsung's display business back in the late 90s. 
Exactly. Cook said the 5s represents a higher percentage of the overall sales then expected. That could mean the overall sales was higher than expected.T-mobile has been offering the 5c for no money down so I think it was a good phone to have in the line up.
Why assume it is Apple? Microsoft isn't exactly pushing 7. Further how many Mac Pro people want to run 7 in boot camp? In Parallel or Fusion maybe.
   I believe it in relation to iMessage for Android. It is a service to me, an iOS user.