or Connect

Posts by TBell

Sure it is relevant, but not conclusive. Felonies can be from all 50 states and federal as well.
  It is punitive. They were punished by doing time, being on probation afterwards, and probably paying a fine. If they are not fit to be back in society, then don't put them back in. Further, there are hundreds if not thousands of non-violent was to get a felony.
  This was all fine and dandy when a felony actually meant something. Originally felonies included serious crimes like robbery, murder, rape, and arson. Nowadays there are thousands of things labeled a felony. Peeing in public or not paying your taxes on time can get you a felony conviction in some states. Further, once you do the time and pay the fine that should be it.
I like to see Ally Bank added. Further, retailer support is not consistent. For example, I can use it at Whole Foods, Meijer, Hillers [a super market in Michigan], McDonalds, and Walgreens generally with little trouble.   However, with some other retailers the experience is flaky. For instance, Lucky Market is listed as a Apple Pay partner, but it never works there. A card declined error pops up. The retailer just pulled its Apple Pay accepted here sign because of the...
I think you are wrong. The margins are likely between 35 and 40 percent, which is typical for many Apple products. Accessories are things like cables and cases, not a watch that is very expensive to make.Keep in mind cost includes research, marketing, and warranty related costs as well as salaries. The margins are probably better for the more expensive models. The margins may improve overtime.
iTunes pays artists something like ten cents a song. Spotify pays something like .oo1 cents a play. Pandora pays something like .01 per song. So if supporting artists is your thing, buy the song.
Me neither.
  You are right. Boo. Amex is great.
  I do the same with mixed results. Tim Hortons has a terminal, but it doesn't work. The Apple pay recognizes the terminal, but the transaction doesn't go through. Lucky Market claims to be an Apple Partner, but it always says card declined. Then I use the card associated with the phone, and it works. I have had it work at Home Depot, Meijer, Whole Foods, Walgreens, and McDonalds. McDonald's is a mixed bag. It says it is an Apple pay partner, and that it is accepted in the...
Lucky Market is listed as an Apple Pay partner. The market even says we support Apple Pay at its registrars. However, I have tried three times in the last two weeks, and it hasn't worked. The last time the cash registrar claimed it worked sometimes, and not other times.