or Connect

Posts by TBell

Perhaps, you could just read the article you are commenting on?
 It didn't stop the DOJ from suing Apple over the bogus price fixing suit further entrenching Amazon's monopoly in e-books.
I elect to get the $5 Starbucks card. I prefer Bing over Google 90 percent of the time.
  True, however, Apple owns the most trafficked and valuable retail stores. The loss of such a presence can't be a good thing.
  What does that mean? Apple killed a product that was brought to market in 2005? Craig returned to Apple in 2009. Apple killing the product doesn't say anything about Craig's leadership skills. When Jobs returned to Apple he killed all kinds of stuff.
  I suspect Beats and Apple doesn't care if the company is making money. Further, the financials showed Apple would recoup the investment in 3 years (not to mention the immediate benefit of having whatever assets Apple wanted immediately). People also act like Apple can't influence the quality of Beats headphones going forward if it felt it was warranted.
That is who I originally said should play the role. Awesome.
 Beats had close to 1.5 billion in revenue last year. It likely will not take long for Apple to recoup its money. Further, I wouldn't pay for any music service, but I did try the two weeks trial of Beats and it was nice.
I wonder how this "winding down" would effect Apple's sapphire parts for the iPhone and iPod (e.g. camera cover, touch ID cover). 
Bsthe company likely sign nondisclosure agreements with companies like Apple. Apple hardly wants that information released to the public. So the secrecy request is to protect its partners not itself. Why should companies like Apple have to reveal confidential information because one of its partners files bankruptcy?