or Connect

Posts by TBell

To each their own, but I prefer Apple Maps. It works better on the iPhone than Google's solution. Street View is cool, but I really use that. 
  It does, but only for iTunes Radio and for Apps. It doesn't for search, email, etc.
  That sort of makes it hard for some features to work like suggested searches that rely on sharing your search history.
  You see in some ways this is what makes Apple a better company then Google and Microsoft. Apple is perfectly happy with teaming up with others to provide its users' service. It doesn't have to own every service it provides. Further, why team up with Yahoo, when Yahoo uses Bing's search engine? Bing also is a good search engine for 90 percent of what I imagine people search for. It isn't as good as Google for more technical stuff, but that will change.
 Why? Further, Apple does ask you when you set up your device whether you want to opt in to location services.
Since Spotlight uses Bing it seems likely Apple has to work with Microsoft.
  Perhaps, you could just read the article you are commenting on?
 It didn't stop the DOJ from suing Apple over the bogus price fixing suit further entrenching Amazon's monopoly in e-books.
I elect to get the $5 Starbucks card. I prefer Bing over Google 90 percent of the time.
  True, however, Apple owns the most trafficked and valuable retail stores. The loss of such a presence can't be a good thing.