or Connect

Posts by TBell

Lucky Market is listed as an Apple Pay partner. The market even says we support Apple Pay at its registrars. However, I have tried three times in the last two weeks, and it hasn't worked. The last time the cash registrar claimed it worked sometimes, and not other times.
That would be discriminatory.
  What a narrow view. Tim is a leader and role model. He is also a private citizen. He is free to champion views he believes in. Further, many companies, including Apple, believe these types of laws are bad for business. Moreover, recent Supreme Court rulings treat corporations the same as people, protecting a corporation's right to free speech on the same level as a regular person [a view I disagree with]. Companies like Target have contributed heavily to anti-gay...
  I agree with your view in principle. People should be allowed to do business with who they choose. That doesn't make electing to not do business with somebody right on grounds such as sexual preference, but that is the nature of freedom: making choices and living with the consequences of those choices. Freedom means protecting even the views you dislike.  With that said, this law is discriminatory because it holds religious beliefs above others. Why can a person only...
A wise person knows that he knows very little. That seems especially obvious when discussing a product that hasn't been released yet. Perhaps the watch is incredibly smart when determining one's gait or perhaps it's not. Whatever the case maybe somebody eventually on this forum is gonna look pretty dumb.
Bingo.
  I have no idea what Apple is working on, but I don't see why Apple, a company with billions upon billions of dollars in the bank, couldn't be working on a car. There are many car start ups like Tesla, with far fewer resources. Apple certainly has more resources than Google, which also seems to be working on a car. Further, like watches, some of Apple's executives are big car guys.  I personally think the car market would be a good market for Apple to look at. Profit on a...
Siri isn't perfect, but she certainly is improving rapidly. Her response times, knowledge base, and ability to understand you has all been greatly improved. I use her daily to tell me the weather, ask for directions, make appointments, and just general entertainment.
All you people complaining about price makes little sense, since nobody has actually touched one yet.
Motorola tried doing that to Microsoft seeking billions. The court said a percentage of component costs was the way to go, and awarded Motorola only a few million.