or Connect

Posts by TBell

Getting around the limitation has nothing to do with Apple or illegal downloading.
If creative, many people can get around the limitations.
Ten dollars is pretty good. iPhoto charges $29.99 for a twenty page book.    Update:   OK, I see it is ten dollars for ten days as a promotion. Good deal, but the regular price is $34.95, which is higher than Apple charges. 
I see people I know using iPhones for the first time.
Sure why not❓If there is a market for it people will buy it.
Also Apple doesn't have to show Samsung made a profit, only that Apple lost sales.
The article doesn't say who is presenting the evidence, Apple or Samsung. Apple, however, can use the information to show Samsung was copying Apple because it was desperate for sales.
  That statement makes little sense. Apple has increased its sales every quarter since the iPhone has been released. Considering the volume of sales, why would Apple dramatically change its design of highly successful products like the iPhone.  Back when Apple was less successful, it would frequently change the look of its products, but this was mostly to get Mac diehards to upgrade products that took a long time to need to be replaced. Further, Apple has innovated in...
 Map data, and an entrenched base using its products. Currently, I have seen quite a few restaurants and stores using iPads with Square in their businesses. Google would like switch all that to Android tablets. With that said, 8 billion seems pretty high, but it is a seller's market. 
Lol. About as relevant as original post.