or Connect

Posts by TBell

I believe it in relation to iMessage for Android. It is a service to me, an iOS user. 
Money although necessary is not every bodies primary driving goal. It certainly wasn't with Jobs. He was good at making it, but that was a byproduct of his passion for creating.
That is a philosophy not original to you that was brought about by some snobbish economist about 30 years ago. It was not written into law, and corporations are free to do any number of things not related to making a profit. Courts have held that shareholders of publicly traded companies have the remedy of selling their stock if they don't like management.
Your inquiry is to simple. For the first couple of years after the iPhone release, several companies, especially Samsung, copied every aspect of the iPhone. I personally witnessed people refer to Samsung phones as iPhones. Samsung's lawyers couldn't tell an iPad or Samsung tablet apart. I had trouble telling them apart. Android was completely rewritten to mimic ios and improperly used java without permission to do it.This initial stealing cost Apple sales, finished...
 From court cases where Google has acknowledged the practice. I will not do all the work for you, but here is one example concerning Gmail. 
I like iCloud, but I miss the file storage capabilities Apple used to offer. This is another area where Apple brought a product to market, but abandoned it to let others take the mantle.
  At one point it had over a 90 percent share of eBooks, which constitutes a monopoly. It gained that monopoly by predatory pricing. Why do you think it paid the DOJ off to go after Apple?
 Good points, but I don't necessarily see it as Microsoft trying to get people back to Windows. People who left Windows to go to the Mac are most likely lost to Microsoft, but perhaps Microsoft can win a few folks back. Instead, I think Microsoft wants to tie people into its services (e.g. Onedrive, Bing), and perhaps makes some money off of software. It is also possible (if rumors are to be believed), Microsoft will offer a free version of Windows 8 with Bing integrated...
 Sucks compared to what? Pages is pretty good for basic needs, but it is not Word. Excell kicks Numbers butt. I prefer Apple's Mail over Outlook, but Outlook does have more features and is probably prefered by many. Keynote is better than PowerPoint, but Power Point is pretty capable. 
That doesn't do much for Apples long term investor who clearly are not imbeciles.