or Connect

Posts by polarissucks

The new Apple tv works off of rentals only, as it only has 8 GB of storage, but what about shows that can not be rented? iTunes says shows that Iron Man 2 is not available till the end of October for Rental in Canada,only purchase. Would this just not show up on my Apple tv, or what? I have mine ordered already and it will be delivered in the middle of October, so I would like to know. If most shows are unavailable for a month or two, i'll cancel my Apple Tv from coming.
I was wondering, do you guys think there is any chance that apple will force At&t and rogers to have cheaper iPhone plans so they can sell more with the new one coming out this summer? In Canada I know we get screwed over. $50 dollars for every other smart phone gives you data, and my 5 canada wide or other great options and you can select cheap add ons, but with the iphone the plans start at $60 and you cant have Canada wide my 5 and you only have two add-on packages. The...
Wow, that's great news. Oh well , I live in Canada. I should have expected that.
I have a version 6.1 early 2007 imac with a 2.33 ghz intel core 2 duo processor. Now i know all Core 2 Duos are supposedly 64 bit but whenever i do the Terminal hardware checks or any 3rd party programs check if my processor is 32 or 64 bit i get the following information ioreg -l -p IODeviceTree | grep firmware-abi | | "firmware-abi" = <"EFI32"> This is telling me that the firmware is only 32 bit. I really dont understand as my mac has a...
damit, my 2007 imac with a 2.33 ghz processor says its only 32 bit
I think so to.
I agree 100% with this. I dont know where the new tablet will be classified though. I mean they obviously had a reason to bump the 13 inch to a pro and only keep one regular macbook. I doubt think they will drop the Macbook line completely though. It would be then end of the ibook type computer. So maybe a tablet to sit with the white one. Macbook Tablet could be its name. But then again, a tablet might be aimed at pro users. hmmm. Anyways, i predict a september tablet....
Do you think Apple will bring out an LED Display like they have now with the 24" ?
Thats really cool. But i still wonder.. why wasnt a few Mac Pros powerful enough to do the job? They use only like 10 to make the highest graphic intense movies.. why would they need 20?
I am surprised there was no appearance of Steve here. I also thought there would be a 30inch LED screen as well, not complaining, just surprised. Great show overall