or Connect

Posts by polarissucks

I'm kinda upset because i really really REALLY want to buy this new iPod, just to have it haha, but i cant use the iPod standard headphones. This iPod looks super cool and i'm tempted to buy one with apples in ear headphones to use. I use shuffles every day for my main player, i think they still sound good. I think people should not complain so much, apple made a cool revsion, what more could you expect from an iPod shuffe. they keep getting better, not worse, its bigger,...
I hope that Steve Jobs is not as sick as we all think. He has been great for apple. He is a fighter and i have heard that he yells at other people at board meetings with other companies to get what he wants. He is what gives apple its guts. I am not saying someone else couldnt do this, but in the technoligy world, who doesnt know Steve Jobs. As a customer i hope he is alright, and that he feels well in his time off and can get back to pushing the line for more great...
K, first off i dont hate microsoft. When i read all your negative comments about the Song video , i thought you guys were being over dramatic. But no, this was a cheese fest and really really REALLY should never have been aired. It made me NEVER, EVER want to buy that product. Secondly i am really really not feeling this whole windows 7 thing. I liked XP and run windows Xp on parrallels just incase i need to run something, but i never do, i mean ever. My mac can run...
If i were to buy a home theater in a box that says it handles a 1080p signal ( made by Yamaha YHT-180) will hooking my blu ray player via hdmi into the reciever then into the tv reduce my image quality at all?
ok my macbook all of a sudden wouldnt click the enter key for me and wouldnt click a few others, i tried to restart it and i tried holding the button till it re installed firmware, then i reset the pram it sitll does this. i phoned apple it wouldnt boot hte disk to re install but i forced it to finally start the installation process. the problem of it not pressing enter when i wanted it to, but starting when it wanted to followed me right till there, its re installing osx...
my airport extreme has been really werid lately, soemtimes the internet will just drop out, like i can still connect to the router fine but hte internet just drops , it also has trouble splitting connection between my brothers macbook and my laptop, if both are trying to do somthing on the internet at the same time it just really slows to nothing and then you refresh and it connects, if you click on the airport menue in my menue bar at the top of the screen this will...
my airport is blocking all filesharing programs, its really annoying me, leopard is horrible for p2p programs and my router really doesnt help, how do i open all ports so that i can use at least one p2p program on this dam leopard! like it does this even on the windows side of my mac, i want to tell my airport to just leave everything be and let everything through,
so i take it that itunes will not be able to sell the books, well this is no biggie, no one really buys off itunes, i have an audible subscription, and not allowing audio books in the future to play off this would be foolish, i think itunes is gonna sink, amazon may come out on top
i installed xp with bootcamp on my computer, i put in the leopard disk with the drivers and then the mouse stopped working suddenly and the keyboard will also now not work, what can i do? if i re install can i go without leopard doing that?
i downloaded a movie in .rar. how can i burn it