or Connect

Posts by ebaydan777

you know you can buy that anytime within the year, like the very last day
looks like no mac updates im upset i really wanted the MBP not an ipad..
i just wanted new MBP's to come out
straight up am a apple fan since I bought my first macbook pro back in 2004. i have ever since only owned apple products when it comes to my ipod and computing. i am EXTREMELY disappointed that todays event was held only for a stupid tablet computer that is the same damn thing as other tablets. and to make matters worse...thats all that was announced!! we were all waiting for this stupid itablet ipad crap and it never for a second met expectations, I mean who is...
when will we see new MBP's, you guys think there will be a bump with the current models looking to get a 15" and want to wait for the event but not sure if we will see this or not AI's buyer's guide says do not buy so....how good is that guess?
i have no problem waiting, i just really dont want to wait more than a month as school starts at the end of january and need a laptop. I heard apple is having their event on the 26th, but rumors are for the tablet computer. I also hear theyre realing a new intel chip...but not quite sure if anything is coming for the MBP or not =/
How soon do u guys think..January February?
I know apple just updated their MBP line in October, but I am ready to purchase a new MBP since i got a lot of cash after christmas, and was wondering if Apple usually bumps up their specs at macworld. I think they bumped their specs last february but not entirely sure, anyone have any ideas?? im looking to currently buy the 15" 2.53ghz model, just not sure if i should wait a month or two or if this current model will be around for a while? Thanks!
I know apple just updated their MBP line in October, but I am ready to purchase a new MBP since i got a lot of cash after christmas, and was wondering if Apple usually bumps up their specs at macworld. I think they bumped their specs last february but not entirely sure, anyone have any ideas?? im looking to currently buy the 15" 2.53ghz model, just not sure if i should wait a month or two or if this current model will be around for a while? Thanks!
is there anyway to copy and paste parts of already sent/received texts in SMS?? or can u only copy the whole thing?