or Connect

Posts by thrang

What are you taking about? What example? Like the brilliant example Obama just defecated on the American people with his Iran negotiations?What would you like the U.S. do in regards to our military? Remain stagnant? Shrink? Eliminate the military and sing kumbaya?There are and will always be severely deranged leaders of dangerous nations, and violent groups or individuals at all levels of society. There is no cure or placating. So as much as everyone detests conflicts,...
Don't worry, there will be an exquisite video with Jony in a tee shirt describing the incredibly accurate color and natural vision dynamic range in the new Personal Short Focus Optical Capture Sensor...
Of course no sane person wants wars or conflicts, but if you don't think you want a cutting edge military presence to defend or project when necessary, given the nature of our world, you're dangerously mistaken. And often, technology advances can actually help insulate our military personnel, i.e. let a drone missile blow the dust out of a tent rather than dispatching a squad into enemy territory.   And technology developed at this level often filters down to commercial...
By the buck stops here way of thinking, I agree. Though I'm not sure the demo person defines anything remotely connected to responsibilityHowever, Apple is so large, I would imagine the director of the service would have significant input and control, as how much time can Cue devote to the multitude of details of a product?Of course, he should, as should all of the executives - Jobs would spend incredible time being focused on some of the smallest details of products,...
As Apple Music Director, if he was responsible for signing off on many of the decisions of the application functionality and services structure (forcing iCloud Music Library for offline streaming of Apple Music, which in turn forces you to stream all of your owned purchases among other things), I'm very pleased he's gone. I've been relentless emailing Apple executives and senior iTunes support personne identifying a number of issues with the new service and app that imo...
I wrote this on another thread about a week ago... 
4k has its limits in home environments, where average screen sizes and average viewing distances can render the added resolution moot. But sitting in front of a 4k monitor (or tablet), the added resolution would be very perceptible. I happen to have a large 4K projection system, and sit at a distance where I would discern about 70% of the denser 4k pixel structure. I'll take it!
Not sure where my post went...this seals the deal on a 4k ATV...
Content IS the key for a successful streaming service, I have no idea why you would consider otherwise. The biggest innovation would be the contracts they can negotiate, not the dumb box. I'm sure Apple has developed some amazing GUI and search tools around a next gen Apple TV years ago, but there would be no reason to waste that equity on a device that still did not have the back end content conduits figured out. I'm fairly certain the rights, at all levels, even starting...
Computation IDC uses for estimating sales [[SPOILER]]