or Connect

Posts by thrang

It's simple ergonomics...unless you are contorting your finger around the circumference of the bezel, using your forefinger in a pointing motion to spin the bezel in the upper half will naturally cause your finger to cover a portion of the screen, which often won't make sense for a smart watch, where you're trying to see and interact with things. Only smaller motions from 3 or 9 o'clock downward will leave the face completely openThe digital crown is meant to leave the...
It doesn't matter...put your forefinger at 3 pm and turn it counter clockwise to noon or 11 am...
You can practice on your wrist with any watch...if you're grasping the bezel with your thumb and forefinger, once you turn about 15-20 degrees of arc, one of your fingers begins to cross over a portion of the face
It charges all night and while I'm showering in the am, then it's on from 7 am till 11 pm. No way two days straight without charging.
The 42mm Apple Watch 2 days easy with normal usage?.. I use it everyday, and generally have 30-40% battery lef by bed time, and I'm not working out. Never could get 2 days easy...
This exemplifies the challenges launching a streaming service... entities are so tied to traditional distribution that they cannot do what is necessary to really revolutionize content viewing. Day-old live (that's an oxymoron) games should be free. Game Pass should be real time, but NFL cannot apparently negotiate this with existing network, cable and satellite rights...
It's serviceable, if not generic. But agree the gold looks too yellow at least in the photo, the inside of the clasp looks like a torture device.The software and ecosystem is not worth debating however.
So its legitimately 18k? Are we in agreement?Has the rest of the watchmaking industry exploded in anger at some subversion of the standard? Or do you think many of them invest in advanced metallurgy techniques as well to maximize the alloy process, all while still adhering to the industry standard?
My point makes perfect sense. Lots of items are sold by unauthorized sources - that would be the far more obvious takeaway than Apple "briefly" selling them there.Do you thing the Deal Dash iPads are authorized by Apple?
If the Watch is tested by independent labs for meeting the 18k standard, does it pass?I'm not trying to defend Apples pricing for Editiion either. It's just that as the standards are seemingly delineated, there are different ways to get to legitimate 18k solid gold, and Apple has met this standard. If they haven't, they will be vilified.