or Connect

Posts by thrang

And Apple's ad agency must already be busy whipping up a new Mac/PC tv ad with THIS gem as its theme...
Microsoft has been called out before for being "inspired" by Apple's endeavors when developing some of their own products, but I think here, Ballmer is saying Microsoft will try and copy the entire company this time This is astounding in certain ways, and speaks volumes to the idiocy of Dancing Monkey Boy. This will be the largest copy and paste attempted in the history of computers.
My point is that should have been figured out in release 1.0 of the original iPhone.
Apple is trying to say that copy and paste, a function that quite likely over 90% of the computing population uses at lease once a day, somehow missed Apple's priority list for the past year? Mr Joswiak - why don't you avoid using copy and paste for a week on your computer as an experiment and then see where Apple might prioritize this feature going forward? BT voice dialing is also very important - I know Apple wants people to keep pulling their iPhone out to dial...
Oh, think different.....ly....
Wow, wouldn't it be fun to be next to Steve Jobs today to hear what was coming out of his mouth....? I wonder if Apple rented passenger vans to pick up all the fired employees responsible for this fiasco from 1 Infinite Loop...
Yes, probably indicative as to why the iPod is having difficulty gaining market share....
I suppose this is the picture of health the media is looking for...
If Apple would add the ability to use a wireless keyboard, and tweak the interface to allow direct-typing of search queries, than ATV would be a vastly improved product IMO. The more you use it, the more you wish you didn't have to fumble around for a minute to build your search term by thumbing around an onscreen keyboard. That would effectively address the NetFlix claim that it's much easier to use a computer to browse and find movies, which to this extent, is...
The purchase may be insurance as well as a reminder to Intel to not take things for granted - if things continue work out with Intel, fine - if not, Apple will have been pursuing parallel internal development to protect its business interests (not unlike the secret Intel development for years while publicly remaining a PowerPC platform)