or Connect

Posts by thrang

Notice no camera reflection in the mirror behind Hader in the opening shot...neat...could have been no mirrors but a reverse set and an another actor doubling his head movements... I don't recall the name of the actress thats his assistant, but I didn't like her in "House" and in this...the only reason is she has horrible enunciation and swallows half her words...
Ok, but then the story should say they didn't break ground until 2014, so the two year shift in completion date is all or mostly not related to current construction delays or problems, but whatever reasons they waited to start (design changes, permits, demolition, goodness knows what else). And the cost changes may have to do with the enormous change in scope as noted later in that same article you linked to, from housing 6,000 people to 12-13,000 personnel. From a...
I don't recall 2015 as a move in target, and AFAIK no one knows except Apple how much, if any, the are over cost. Where does a $2bn number come from?
Stagnation
The quote"Our focus is on getting chip-and-PIN in place in time for the holidays," Cornell said. "Down the line we want to accept all the types of payments that our guests want."Strongly seems to mean even after they install the new systems, Apple Pay/NFC will not be accepted for some period of time.
Are burning solar panels still consider safe and clean energy?
What's wrong with regular reality?
iCloud works extremely well, especially with cross device synchronization. I get the early press, but I've never had issues with Apple Maps, and certainly none over the past few years. Media and app store services are also very strong. So there are numerous examples of Apple showing capability in the services space with minimal invasion.I'm not ok with cookies being dropped like birdshit on my computer purely to match to an advertiser, and any code has the potential for...
I would never describe Google as entrenched in my life at all. I used google for search, but don't use gmail or google docs or Google drive as their are viable alternatives.
It is a hardware, software, and services company, and services will increase in importance over the next decade. If you cannot see that, you don't know business 101.The differences is can you offer pay services that are valuable, and not just track you like big brother and sell the bread crumbs you've left behind...