or Connect

Posts by thrang

Actually, I thought the better size comparison between the new and old MacPro would have been to show a couple of stacked rows inside the case of the old behemoth - not sure of the exact size, but probably 4x4 would have fit and driven the point home even more than putting it aside the old case.
would you have to go to a jeweler to size it?
Yeah, and there was some small hubbub where Tony Visconti (producer) said that Fripp revealed the secret nature of this album a year ago on his diary, when Fripp was asked but declined to play on it. Fripp said recently he was never asked, though he would have given serious consideration to "un-retiring" to work again with Bowie and Visconti. Would have been great to hear...   In listening to a few tracks, you can hear where they were imagining Fripp's contributions...
Not opining on the overall merits of what he is saying, but I thought the Samsung ads during the Oscars was just plain stupid. Apple's ads, which started appearing in the middle of the broadcast were, while safe and predictable, effective from an energy and simple messaging perspective. Even Samsung's Super Bowl ad, while quite humorous, did not come across as effective in making their products compelling. I do think it's time for Apple to break some new ground in their...
iDigest
ahl-u-min-EE-umm to the fans of Top Gear...
Google must love this...
NFC would not be a geeky trick. It would be very valuable from a digital wallet/commerce perspective
It certainly makes sense for Apple to explore extending into wearable tech, so I think of this, if it were even true, as far less a watch than a continued effort to grow the halo, reducing size and increasing functionality. So a "watch" that lets you answer calls, change tracks, adjust volume, perhaps invoke Siri, to an iPhone in your pocket or bag, would be interesting (pressing we can ever actually like wearing BT headsets)   Actually, even BT headsets could use a...
way too small...