or Connect

Posts by thrang

I'm guessing most people use some type of case or bumper for their phone, making the dock useless, short of disassembling and reassembling it every time. Between my household and circle of family and friends there are about 25 iPhones I am aware of, and everyone uses a case.
As a minor aside, the design of the ad looks like it was done by someone in a corporate office who raised their hand enthusiastically and said, "Yes, I know Indesign really well!!" as opposed to a creative agency. Looks like a nice mock up, not a final...
I like how most of the panels are cloud-covered...
Thank goodness for Apple that same "stupid" gene pool statistically would make up the jury...makes the win that much easier...
Thematically they're fine, but the "Labor Day" ad I saw was horribly cast/acted, straining to be clever, but awkward as hell...
That pictures looks like the phone is jammed halfway up someone's hiney....
My understanding from  a Sony retailer is that Sony is chopping the upfront margin so resellers, in an efforts to make any money, will sell at MSRP. But the reseller then has the opportunity to "earn" additional margin back each quarter based on a number of factors - the purchase and active display of demo units, marketing participation, overall volume, etc.   Not sure how accurate this is, but it makes some sense
Just some leftover lunch from the factory....
It looks to me like it's designed to layout perfectly on an iPad, so I'm guessing we will see a dedicated app that mirrors the interface on the iPad or even iPhone/Touch - it makes a bit more sense when you start thinking about flicking and swiping...