or Connect

Posts by thrang

Apple Fan-boy status or not, it's not hard to see a "death by a thousand cuts" scenario affecting Samsung in this matter...any one element might be argued away, but in toto, the similarities in so many areas, from product, to UI, to packaging, to accessories, make a pretty strong case that Samsung was attempting to leverage Apple's success through infringement on Apple's IP - presuming Apple can show that the majority of what Samsung did occurred after the public...
What I don't understand about the design is the flow - how does one efficiently move through a large circular building? Certainly, the organization of people and departments will be carefully planned to minimize the need to take a sweeping walk around the circumference, and knowing Apple, there may be some pioneering horizontal conveyors to move people quickly, but the design seems to present challenges from this perspective. Otherwise, I kind of like the futuristic...
If the new iPhone doesn't have a larger screen, who would be disappointed? I think I would -
Thought the same thing the moment I saw the story... and the audio from that scene:http://www.moviesounds.com/redoct/another.mp3
Just got a shipment of 20 iPad2's a few hours ago - I got 32 and 64 GB ATT models (white) - not sure what else was left, but looked to be about 10-15 left in the case...
This is a great idea! When will they do this for the Xoom?! Because their model of making a lot of them and having no one show up clearly wasn't as well a thought out strategy...
I'm guessing the root of the rant is Netgear approached Apple to license something - Airplay, some enhanced NAS storage with high level Time Machine, iPhoto, iTunes integration, or something else, and Apple wouldn't give Netgear the time of day. Possibly prototyped products, invested in marketing strategy, etc., got all pumped up to make a pitch - and got pooped on. Otherwise, this tourette's-like tirade from a company like Netgear is beyond bizzare. Who's next to...
Metaphorically, and with all the goodwill I can muster, I hope there's an app for that....
A advertisement about how they do advertising?
Now awaiting Spindler's and Amelio's mea culpa's (well, I think Amelio did help reign in apple's unwieldily product line, so maybe he gets a pass...)