or Connect

Posts by iPilya

Thank you Marvin - I cannot believe I didn't recognise it from the keynote.
References: http://www.apple.com/fr/ipad-mini-3/   I am trying to figure out which game Apple used for this iPad photo. Does anyone know by chance? (and more importantly, can you share that knowledge???)  
AI, Can you run a story on the Whitehouse petition to have MCX's policies reviewed? We really need to get traction on this.
I have a collection of 20540 songs (from 1471 albums) all in ALAC from direct CD rips aside from a few AAC purchased albums. My library consumes 529,65 GB. All-in-All I think a 512GB storage option would be most fantastic. Of course, I have also considered moving my ALAC files to AAC 256, because there is a certain level of pain with having this large of a library.
That is what I would like to know. It seems to me that at the most basic level, if the consortium holds a commanding control in the retail sector, or even a specific sector or retail... and they use that leverage to intentionally block a competitor, then yes they are in violation. But I am not a lawyer... so what do I know.
Wouldn't this consortium of companies who are blocking (in the way they are) payments in lieu of using their own system subject to the same rules and regulations that govern anti-trust?   Does anyone know of a direct link and/or email address where we can file a complaint with the FTC? I would love to see an investigation started on this matter... or atleast some "official" stance on the matter.
I wonder if they are down (or horribly slow in my case) because so many are truly interested in Carplay equipment. 
 You must be topping this list of understated responses! 
people... the protruding nib (lens) only matters if you are not using a case. If you put a case on the phone, the lens will only benefit from protrusion as it will handle light better then it otherwise would if it was deeper in a "hole". (as one positive use case)
 @Marvin wow - I didn't know this. I guess I need to start looking more closely who owns the software I use. Even though technically they are an American company... having the code created in Russia does not sit well with me.... I for one will reconsider my purchase and/or use of Parallels. And for those who might balk at my comment.. I lived in Russia for 8 years of my life... I will never forget the treatment I received as the hatred for Americans grew. I will never forget!