or Connect

Posts by iPilya

I wonder if they are down (or horribly slow in my case) because so many are truly interested in Carplay equipment. 
 You must be topping this list of understated responses! 
people... the protruding nib (lens) only matters if you are not using a case. If you put a case on the phone, the lens will only benefit from protrusion as it will handle light better then it otherwise would if it was deeper in a "hole". (as one positive use case)
 @Marvin wow - I didn't know this. I guess I need to start looking more closely who owns the software I use. Even though technically they are an American company... having the code created in Russia does not sit well with me.... I for one will reconsider my purchase and/or use of Parallels. And for those who might balk at my comment.. I lived in Russia for 8 years of my life... I will never forget the treatment I received as the hatred for Americans grew. I will never forget!
I am biting at the bit.... in hopes of the 12"... the rumours all point to what I really need... just hope reality meets some of those expectations. 
Did any other developers not get this letter?
Why isn't there a climate of mis-trust on Google's commitment to "features" that they implement for their services. Google used to have a health protocol / app in place... but killed it off. Now they want to do it again because their main competitor is? Seriously?
Considering that (real) 4g is a 100/Mbs technology... are they saying that this will now be 200/Mbs... or are they talking about doubling LTE Advanced which has download speeds of up to 1 Gbit/s making it now 2 Gbit/s. Sorry for being so cynical... but I hate how America has basterdised the meaning of 4G.
I am rather excited by this news. I will replace the RCD-810 in my 2013 Golf TDI. I have already been thinking about dumping my desire for an Audi A3 partially do to their lack of adoption of CarPlay (also because the lack of sportback). 
@snova - never a problem... and as far as the frustration... yeah... I have boycotted the company. Sadly... we are still sending money Samsung's way by the very nature of buying Apple products... but hopefully that will change in these next few years.