or Connect

Posts by iPilya

LOL - I wish you were right... just being a bit... mental maybe?
I definitely have... and have been using Apple products exclusively (once again) since 2003. Its just that I find it odd that if these are true and pure shots... why aren't people making a bigger deal of it? I find it odd (maybe I shouldn't) that other companies are too embarrassed to show their products in their full nakedness.... and of course... the Apple product shots are very impressive and sometimes leave me thinking "can it really be that perfect". 
This is something that I have noted to myself before... that the delicious product shots on Apple's pages do not include a "simulated" disclaimer. However, when you visit sites like Samsung... they do. I am curious (and hopefully without brining haters and flamers to the mix) is it true that Apple is not simulated the screens or if the disclaimer is just placed differently so I have not seen it?   By the way... it would be interesting (and a dream) to find out that Apple...
My iPad plan in Italy under the provider "3" is €5 for 4GB and uses LTE. :)http://www.tre.it/tariffe/super-internet-plus
 Yes I have seen those reports... to expand on my previous post... you need to take many factors into consideration when gathering the basis for an opinion. I stand by my own assessment of China & Russia's access to the stolen documents.  I find it rather odd that no one speaks up about how we (the public) already knew about what was going on. Even at that time, it was easy to come to the understanding how deep the NSA spying went. But despite all the hard evidence,...
There is much we as the common people will never know... and I do understand that situations are definitely used to help persuade others to follow a certain direction. But I find that there is always much much much more then meets the eye... and there is always a little bit of truth in good lies to help those lies seem true. All that being said... it does not negate what was exposed through his own hands (i.e. journalists) as well as knowing... and lets be real here... the...
Really? and where were you when Mark Klein put himself out to dry when he exposed what the NSA was doing in reference to Room 641A? This exposed exactly what was going on. In basic concept, Snowden did not reveal anything that wasn't already known in this regard. The problem was that people like yourself just ignored it and allowed the US congress to give AT&T amnesty over the matter as well as just simply ignore what was going. I remember this event very well... and I say...
I have always.. and still believe this. If Snowden was a "patriot" he would have vetted the documents before putting them in the hands of people/governments that could use them for ill purposes. But instead, he basically handed it the sharks. The information brought out was not exclusive to what the US government was doing to its people (which we already knew about since the true whistle blower exposed Room 641A in 2006) - but also it exposed a tremendous amount of...
Apple... please hire me... I am very Fashionable (http://goo.gl/wh6prX) and would love to work for you for a few weeks fore sure. /s
@mubaili can you expand on that... i am curious to know why