or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

Errr, somewhere around 300 Russian journalists have been killed since 1993 for 'telling tales' that some people would rather weren't heard. I think it quite interesting that the Russian government just recently announced a competition within Russia for a way to identify Tor users.http://arstechnica.com/security/2014/07/russia-publicly-joins-war-on-tor-privacy-with-111000-bounty/
 Thank you for your concern but I am in Ireland and I have never had a phone on contract and always buy them outright.  Sorry, but my experience is that Samsung engineer solid products.  The phone my son currently has is a Samsung Jet which has seen constant use for 5 years.  I still use my Samsung Wave which is 4 years old, is still going strong and is in very good condition.  The perpetual stream of bias-informed misinformation on AI about the supposedly shoddy build...
The real sloppy work at issue is you not checking your facts and publishing yet another chicken little article informed by ignorance. You are some hypocrite to be complaining about personal attacks.  You once called me a liar. I subsequently proved that I wasn't but you typically didn't apologise..
Two words immediately spring to mind: The first starts with the letter 'F' and the second with the letter 'O'.
 I agree with you.  I wouldn't be too quick to crow about it though, because it won't help Apple sell phones that cost 2 times what these commoditised android hardware flagships are selling for, it will just make Apple's premium pricing even harder to swallow. My son needs a new phone.  I was looking at getting him the 1+ One which is touted as an affordable flagship killer.  The 16 Gb version of this phone is $299 while the 64Gb model is $350.  These prices are for top...
 That's easy - DED would have been crowing about it from the rooftops instead of spreading FUD on his vegie patch.
So can anyone actually name an instance of this 'super-malware' or is the title perhaps ever so slightly misleading?
 When the Macbook Retina Pro first came out, Apple used two sources for the display panel - Sharp and Samsung.  The Sharp made panels failed in large numbers and the machines had to all be swapped for ones with Samsung panels, so it isn't always better.  It must have cost Apple a huge chunk of their profits on the early MBPRs
Tim Cook: "Let them eat cake."
His conclusion is wrong.  People do indeed move around.  There was a second meaning to my query relating to his assertion that all Irish people have obnoxious personalities.