or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

My son has for years used some utility that does just that on his iMac.  I suspect he might be using f.lux as it would automatically engage at night.  http://superuser.com/questions/308746/sepia-filter-for-display-output-on-os-x
That's strange, I was in a Lidl store here in Ireland just this morning and they have the contactless card readers.  I have three such cards in my wallet.
I actually live in Ireland and you are wrong about the chip readers not being readily available.  Most of the terminals have a slot in the front which is not really visually obvious, while they also have a slot down the side to swipe a strip which is visually more obvious.  Those same terminals are often contactless as well so you can just tap the screen with your card.
 Well put, but you left out the part where a European would have to buy an €800 phone in order to use Apple pay instead of just using their existing contactless card which is free.  Obviously some people might buy an iphone anyway, but they are a minority. As for this piece of drivel: The author really needs to travel more. He's almost as ignorant as Sog35.
Provide a reference to an instance of this happening.
Pidgin English even.
Dear Tim   Please issue lots more Apple shares.
Nokia 1020.
Except with books. I downloaded Apple's own iOS 8 iPhone user guide.  Apple disingenuously labels the directory the files end up in as 'epub' yet it clearly is not an epub and is not viewable on non-apple devices that can handle epubs.
 Your infrastructure example is fiber internet.  Only a minority of people have access to that.  Outside of that I have seen scant evidence of 4K capable infrastructure.  In the UK and Ireland the largest commercial broadcaster is SKY.  They don't appear to be about to provide the infrastructure:  and http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/4k-satellite-201408203887.htm Ok, how do I get 20 mbps?  I am 1.5 km from my nearest fiber cabinet and can only get 7.2 mbps due to a line...