or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

Not difficult at all.  There are existing arrangements by which the Irish government could have been requested to obtain the information and hand it over, which they would have done.  Someone doesn't want to play by the rules and needs to lose their job for trying this on.
This quite amazing.  He is the highest paid 'musician' ever and I have never knowingly heard anything he has done.  I have seen his name in the media, but that is it.
Mr Cook: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Description=1.8%22%20SSD&Submit=ENE
I have Here Maps on my Nokia and would say it is quite the opposite of abysmal.  There are two products - Maps and Drive.  Drive gives you turn by turn navigation that works very well for me. The one great thing that differentiates Here Maps and Drive is that you download the map data for whatever country you want and it works offline so you don't need a signal and you don't incur data charges to use it.  The quality of the mapping is second to none and is updated regularly.
I created a file which has 223 kbps AAC interleaved with the lossless original.  If you like I could upload it somewhere so you can have a listen.  If you can distinguish between the sections then it might be worth your while going to the trouble.  If you can't, like me, you could save yourself the hassle and take all the claims of Hi-Res with a pinch of salt.
No it isn't, no you cant so no it doesn't
 I don't see why you couldn't have a nano form factor with at least 160 Gb.  I have a 64 Gb micro SD card in my camera that is tiny and you could easily get four of the chips out of that into a nano sized device.
  So kozchris, what previous or current crime did this man commit that you think warrants what happened to him? Then there was the internal cavity search of two women by the roadside without changing gloves, as if by the roadside weren't enough. 
 Maybe they weren't deleted because you didn't purchase them from an alternative source.
Too heavy.  It wont be implemented.  Mass is mass.