or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

Psssssssst!..........They are responsible for the 9/11 attacks and the Global financial crisis too, but keep it under your tinfoil hat.
 Really?
Maybe because they are not the same and are in no way equivalent.
No it didn't.  Without the favourable tax rates here, probably most of the large corporations that have located here would have otherwise located to the UK.  Ireland gained from employment and the income tax that the employees of foreign companies pay.  The EU and OECD have got to wake up to the necessity for small countries and economies to offer better deals or economic gravity will just inevitably suck these companies to a common zone.   Big cities in Europe are already...
Oh you mean try and bend something like a LG G3 or a Samsung Note 3?  They did and both did commendably. Well at least we have a new definition for "premium materials".  They are whatever Apple uses and do not include any material used by any other phone manufacturer.  No objective criteria allowed.
http://www.geek.com/apple/iphone-6s-are-being-bent-in-peoples-pockets-including-mine-1605177/ Interesting to me is that the reporter said it was a 6 and this wass all before the CR tests.  They also are not claiming as severe a result as most of those pouring fuel on the fire for sensationalism. I think this could be a genuine user experience.
  Lol!
When DED applies his usual train of logic, it will seem that they are and that it's Google's fault.
Police officers work for the public and need to be publicly accountable.  The person in question doesn't, and shouldn't be.
We just recently had a very well publicised incident in which quite a few young Americans demonstrated they had material on their devices they would have rather no one but themselves had access to.  That material did not involve any illegal activity and no one in law enforcement or the government should ever be allowed access to it.