or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

Some flashlights certainly are designed to accommodate multiple battery sizes. http://www.amazon.com/AOR-Flashlights-Rechargeable-Flashlight-ThisSuper/dp/B00L9IHW26
 I am very happy to hear that you have had such great news and a positive outcome.  May it continue.
'Your honour. My client maintains that removing the batteries is a non-obvious solution to the problem' 'Really?' There are some cylindrical devices called flashlights that have a lockout function that prevents accidental activation by slightly unscrewing one part to break an electrical connection. Some flashlights that don't have external switches are referred to as 'twisties' and are turned on and off by twisting two parts so an electrical connection is made. One...
The prevailing evidence is that a patient's mood and mental outlook, in terms of negative or positive thinking has no affect on patient outcomes or the course of this horrible disease.  The idea that a wearable device for the usage outlined in this article is being 'used for cancer treatment'  is nausea inducing.
With Janet Yellen, and not a few others, making comments about the equity market being overvalued, I imagine Institutional investors are unlikely to be thinking it's a propitious time to be throwing a few more hundred billion into Apple.
Oh no!  Please not slimmer. That would mean The cost escalating, the battery capacity declining and most of the ports being shed for that stupid USB-C only crap.  If you keep the current battery capacity and just reduce the electrical load, you would get considerably improved battery life, which would be of more interest and benefit to 15" users I think than chasing that minimalist nonsense.
It doesn't need a re-design.  Just updating the processor is going to involve almost no effort whatsoever so they might as well.
You got that right! 
I think the decline in music is actually due to a decline in quality.  These days everything except dance music is exclusively vocals driven.  There seems to have been a decline in musical talent and the ability to write actual music.  The vocalist has been raised on high as a cult personality and is supported by formulaic drivel in terms of the music underlying the meaningless songs they sing.  When was the last time the charts included an instrumental hit? TV may be...
Do you have a link for the permanent destruction of depth perception?  I had a quick look and didn't find anything credible.