or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

I'd call it pretentious and effete.  Suits Lagerfeld to a T.
Are. Don't you mean 'your'?  Such bad grammar - tsk tsk.
Putting aside your facetious pedantry.  If a competition is underway and has not yet concluded, it is not uncommon, and is perfectly correct to say that a party in said competition is 'in a winning position'; 'winning on points' and numerous other such usages.  I very much doubt I have made my last purchase.  'Wins or loses' imply a past tense so are inappropriate concepts.
Define a Samsung Troll.  I have a Samsung phone and a Samsung external USB HD.   There are 2 iMacs, 3 Apple Laptops, 3 iPods, an iPhone and an airport express in the house.  Oh, and a dysfunctional Apple SE in the loft. I think Apple is winning slightly. So  Samsung are providing all these phones to carriers around the world and only get paid when the carriers sell them?  Samsung have made an announcement, but they haven't provided any numbers.  If you had bothered to...
 You can get an iPhone 5S gold plated for £560.  It is quite likely some people will buy a SS Watch with Milanese bracelet and have them plated, tacky or not. 
 Korea Times is reporting Samsung have initial orders for 20M combined for the two S6 models.  Looks like Samsung have an Apple-like problem of not being able to manufacture them fast enough to meet demand at the moment. Good luck with your TSMC wish because it isn't going to happen.
 You're welcome.  Not quite sure what you mean by smartphone mount.  You can stick the air on a tripod and be using it via a smartphone from across a studio or in the next room.  It does use a M4/3 sensor so it isn't FF but you can mount almost any lens via adapters - Nikon, Canon, C mount, OM, Leica, etc, etc.  Being an Open Source platform, it shouldn't be too long before someone has software to operate it that runs on OSX, Linux etc.
 That would save you about $15,000 I should imagine.
 You mean something like the Olympus Air A01 seen on the end of this setup?:  It connects to a phone via WiFi and that acts as the viewfinder etc. 
What a lot of people don't realise is that full frame digital (35mm equivalent sensor) is the new medium format. I have a camera with a sensor 1/4 the size of a FF DSLR and I know from using it to scan 35mm slides that it outperforms that medium by quite a bit.