or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

And of course the stock price plunges nearly 4%.  Maybe Tim should try turning things around and make a loss.  Maybe the market would see that as positive.
17% sales tax is outrageous? Lol!
Chip rot.You are forgetting that the energy needed to run an Apple Watch is a couple of orders of magnitude greater than what is required to run a normal watch.
30 hrs?  I saw a program on NHK tv where they were looking at a convenience store in a hospital in Japan.  At one point they spoke to to a woman Dr who was just on her way home for the first time in 3 days.
I agree they missed an opportunity to have more space for batteries in the bands, but there absolutely will not be third parties offering them as there is nothing to connect them to on the watch.
  With your extensive knowledge of world history then, would you like to explain to everyone what Sayeed Qutb, who more or less founded the ideas behind modern jihadism, the results of which are such a scourge on the world - to wit ISIS, Boko Haram and their ilk - and Ayman Al-Zawahiri, head of al-Qaeda.  Some common denominator which might explain their violent attitudes.
You mean until some small independent company cracks it and Apple buys them.
AFAIK it is a 64-Bit chip being run in 32-Bit mode because Kit-Kat isn't 64-Bit.  I don't know whether you could run the two simultaneously, but I doubt it.http://anandtech.com/show/8537/samsungs-exynos-5433-is-an-a57a53-arm-soc
I have my doubts too, but... Some years ago I remember seeing a system that used a couple of microphones and some DSP to analyse the shock wave from high speed projectiles in flight to compute their originating point. I can imagine a networked squad with each member having a microphone and wearing something like these that would superimpose on their view virtual projectile traces in the air and locator marks for the source/s, even from behind cover. Could be useful. It...
 Priceless!