or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

And what will it do if one day there is news that iOS and Apple's corporate computers have been compromised that all iOS devices have effectively been spying for the Chinese and phoning home for the past 6 months? Apple could shift production to India or Brazil.
Apple should just pull out of China altogether.
I think if Apple really wanted them Samsung would be happy to expand capacity.  I doubt Foxconn and Apple can retool the Sharp facility because they probably don't have the patents as Samsung and LG would have most of those.
 The article does not say Seiko is going upmarket to survive.  You are making that up just as you did with your previous post where you just made up shit about declining sales for Seiko, Casio and Citizen.  The article does say "Net profit almost quadrupled to ¥3.73 billion, also a record high for April-June".  How does a person interpret that as a struggle for survival? Nothing in those links supports any of your assertions and you have still not provided anything to...
There are plenty of people who could get by on 8 GB, no doubt ,but people who can get by on so little could likely manage with a far cheaper and less capable phone.  You don't need an A8 or 9 processor to do Facebook, Twitter and check a few emails and websites.  I bet my daughter does more with her 32 GB iPhone 5 than all these people who get by fine with a 16 GB iP6/s A 16 GB iP6s can only take 34 min of 4k video, and that is with nothing else on the phone - no apps,...
Words fail me. Maybe Apple should just pull out of China in every sense.  Looks like Google's approach was far sighted and was the right course to take.
Sort of puts Samsung's $7.6 B investment in its Austin fab in perspective.  Making processors for phones is far harder and more expensive than making cars.
They can have magic glass.   
Then they are in for a nasty surprise then, aren't they?  Which in large part is the point.  16Gb is no longer sufficient for even minimal use and should no longer be the starting point.  32 GB is the starting point for the Samsung S6 and the same should be the case for the iPhone 6S.  It would be fine if the storage was expandable via micro SD card.
 Seiko sales have been dropping?  Would you care to provide a link for that?  Oh, and the same for Casio.  Looking at their financial results they reported a 10% rise in sales and a 44.5% increase in profit and in terms of their watch business, report: "substantial growth in overall sales". http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/08/12/business/seiko-ceo-eyes-premium-watch-market-bid-bolster-brand/http://world.casio.com/file/ir/pdf/results/201507/results16_1st.pdf