or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

I would happily buy a Samsung SSD, after all, Apple do.
 Before Samsung developed Tizen, they developed another phone OS called Bada.  I think most people on this forum would actually be astonished by how good it is.  It had multiple features which made it a better OS at the time it was introduced than I think iOS was in it's first iteration and had several features Which iOS didn't adopt for some time.  Samsung developed Bada with a small army of software engineers in India - more than 2000 of them, and that was back in 2010. ...
What an absurd amount to pay for an app.   More money than sense if you ask me.
Must be gold dust they are gathering then, judging by their earnings. Yet another 'park my intellect at the door, stick a tube up my nostril, suck out half my brain, replace it with koolaid then enter the sanctum to wave my pompoms and repeat trite falshoods.'
I wonder if Apple might be interested in this: http://www.siliconrepublic.com/innovation/item/35723-irish-researchers-breakthr
No    it     Doesnt. From the dictionary on my Macbook:  • monopoly  - a commodity or service in the exclusive control of a company or group. 80% isn't exclusivity.   Google offers a service that people can choose to use or not - in exactly the same way that Apple offers products that people can choose to buy or not.  The majority of people seem to think Google's product is superior, hence the market share, but there are very viable options available. What superior...
Google don't have a monopoly on searching.  I have been using DuckDuckGo for years and would only try google for 1 in 50 where DDG didn't deliver.  About the only thing I would consistently use google for is image searches.
Thunderbolt doesn't seem to have much of a future outside of commercial applications. The one use for it I would have is to allow external Graphics cards to by used with my MBPR, but although the idea has been mooted, there are still no real implementations that I am aware of. Those optical cables make SCSI ones look cheap. Great technology, pity about the price.
They would be including lenses to make the display in focus when your eyes are focused at infinity.
 It is not in Apple's interest to do anything - such as announcements of intention - that might cause a rise in the value of their stock, making any intended buyback considerably more expensive. In other words, what's best for Apple is actually the opposite of what you and Carl would consider to be in your best interests. I love it when people like Carl say the have "Invested in Apple" when all they have done is take a gamble in the hope of enriching themselves.  The only...