or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

If you had ever heard Slartibardfast give an interview, you would know why.
Won't argue with that.  My idea of music doesn't incorporate the idea of 'business' except as a sideline.
Because they only really have image and don't have any actual musical talent and those things are pertinent to the one thing they do have?
They stopped.
And they won't be able to.  Existing formats are perfectly good enough given the realities of human hearing.  A miniscule number of people actually have audio equipment capable of accurately reproducing what is encoded in current formats.  Audio reproduction these days seems to mostly be from something like a POS Sonos at the high end and a wide variety of rather small bluetooth speakers at the other.
I love the way you fly off the handle on a rant at the slightest thing. It wasn't Apple's servers being overloaded.  If you choose to use bullshit advertising by claiming your stuff 'just works'  you are setting yourself up for quite justified criticism when it doesn't.  But thanks for your delightful and civil as usual input.
Hah!   The CIA put Ireland ahead of Germany?  You got problems....   ;-)
iBooks - Cannot Connect to the iBooks Store   I love the way things 'just work'.   Edit: Ok, solved, but that was a fix worthy of Windows.   Not there.  Must be US only.
This is really quite funny.  The rumours spooked, or gave ideas to,  some of the Chinese manufacturers and it looks quite possible that they actually will use sapphire for the screen, starting with Huawei. http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/10/us-apple-sapphire-screens-idUSKBN0H50F120140910
I was thinking of my son's G2 vs an iP6.  The G2 has a display almost the size of a 6 Plus, at 5.2", but in a body closer to the size of the 6, and it isn't pentile.  It also has an OIS 13 Mp camera that gets better results than the iP5s camera.  Build quality is subjective so there is no point in arguing.  In terms of battery life, the G2 trounces the 6 by a wide margin.  Standby time on the G2 is 900 hours - 250 for the 6.  3G talk time on the G2 is 25:01 - 14:00 for the...