or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

It has been reported.
 Might be better if they just bypassed the cable companies and put satellites up that could push data to  devices.
It took Apple 30 years before they could manage to make an iPhone, so your implied criticism is a bit rich.  The O-ring was still ten years away from being invented when Rolex managed to make a watch waterproof. It would take little effort for Apple to make a watch waterproof, thanks to the state of current technologies.  Einstein said: "If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants."
Do read the article.  It might help your understanding of the actual issue and then you could attempt to make a comment that makes sense.  Pay particular attention to the date 1984 in the article.

So let me see if I've got this right: Lot had a couple blokes round who he didn't know from Adam.  A bunch of yokels came to his door and wanted to get man-friendly with the blow-ins, so Lot tried to buy them off by offering them his two virgin daughters instead - as you do - because they were just women, not entitled to have an opinion in the matter, or feelings, and though being family, were far less important to him than the unknown blow-ins feelings. Later, Lot decides...
What competitor would Samsung be trying to woo A9 14nm business from?
 As I said earlier, one reason Samsung may have used such a high resolution on the S6 is for when it used with the Gear VR headset where each eye sees half the screen. Apple wouldn't need such a high resolution AMOLED.
Firstly, I was talking about the process size Samsung currently use to make their Exynos 7420 processor which is used in the Galaxy S6 phones, which hasn't much to do with their display manufacturing.  Secondly, creating an in house team specifically to handle the requirements of single large customer doesn't imply that customer is getting a significant discount. I doubt Apple is going to be paying any less for the A9 than Samsung mobile is for the 7420.
Why would Samsung drop their prices?  If asked to do so they would probably just suggest Apple go let TSMC make the A9 at 20nm.  Samsung doesn't currently have competition.