or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

Well this confirms for me something I had always suspected about DED; he doesn't know what a naked woman looks like.
 Some key differences alright, like Switzerland is actually a democracy while the US isn't. If Ive did say that, it makes me somewhat curious as to why exactly he thinks that.  Over the last ten years I would say I have spent more money in Switzerland than I have on Apple products.   I rarely wear a watch and doubt he or Apple could persuade me to wear one, or pay  Apple prices for one.
 Obviously you never receive money via Paypal.Paypal make a huge chunk of their money from transactions involving currency conversions.  They shaft users on that one by the considerable difference between their exchange rate and the CC/bank exchange rates.  They then also charge unconscionable fees on top of that. If I wanted to buy something in Australia costing AU$1000, paying in Euros, Paypal would charge me €742 in terms of just the currency conversion.  They would...
Sent from my iPhone. Undesirable?
 Apple would never think of or do something like that.  http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/05/13/future-iphones-may-feature-interactive-sidewall-displays-with-virtual-buttons
You're really big brightly coloured text was very impressive, now put down the crayons, it's time for your afternoon nap.
At least you can get a decent capacity battery in there.That's how evolution via natural selection works, so I wouldn't knock it as a strategy too hard, it has been known to produce very effective results.  Posters on here have accused Samsung of using that approach and of just being lucky in their success with large screened phones.  The very strong likelihood that Apple is about to also release large screened phones can not be claimed to be because they were first with...
Looks quite thin: 
Phone Arena: "We measure battery life by running a custom web-script, designed to replicate the power consumption of typical real-life usage." 4S - 5h 4 min (Average) 5 - 4h 22 min (Poor) http://www.phonearena.com/phones/benchmarks
When they went from the 4S to the 5.