or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

You can also add to that people who don't care about the brands and just look at functionality:cost ratio.  My ex would be a good example.  She walked into a Vodafone store and walked out with a Galaxy S2.  She then replaced it with an HTC One. She 'could' afford to buy any phone she wanted, as could I, but chose something cheaper that would do all she needs it to be able to do.
10.2?  I have been using Macs since I bought an SE new and OSX since OS 10.0.  If you include the SE in the loft, I have 6 Macs in the house - 4 still functional.  I am not the only person having this problem.  There are several threads on the Apple discussions forum where other people have reported this problem also.  Not once did I have a problem with Mountain Lion. It only manifested after installing Mavericks, so I think it is reasonable to suspect it is not a hardware...
I have a Macbook Pro Retina that has now completely locked up at least 9 times since installing Mavericks, despite installing all the subsequent OS updates in the hope Apple has sneaked a fix in. Speaks volumes about the worlds most advanced OS.
Another Chicken Little article.  What do we get from DED tomorrow - a long winded article spinning an incredibly improbable chain of possible events that lead to his spurious conclusion that the New York apartment building blew up because someone in it had a Samsung phone?   Or... It's been proven that Samsung phones are out of phase with the Earth's ley lines and that if too many Samsung phone users were to visit Yellowstone NP at the same time, the combined ley...
Yes, GCHQ apparently.
Is that you DED - I mean Chicken Little?
 You have gone to great lengths to give the impression that I am wrong without actually stating whether or not it would be easier or harder to break a very thin Sapphire screen vs a Gorilla glass one of the same thickness.
 Explain how Apple can lower the cost of Sapphire immensely when it requires 4000% more energy to produce and requires diamond saws to cut and expensive machinery using diamond polishes to finish the cut pieces  to a usable state?  Did someone at Apple that i haven't heard of go to Hogwarts and can just wave their wand over a large pile of Aluminium Oxide and hey presto, produce a large pile of finished sheets at next to no cost? Corning don't rely solely on Apple as a...
Obviously the spec is sufficient for streaming HD content to fulfill it's intended purpose.  Why does it need a higher capacity AC?  In what way could you utilise that extra capacity if it had it?
I pretty much always hang up on answer machines. It's nice to leave those who use them guessing, though caller ID has taken the fun out of it a bit.