or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

So when Airdrop finally allows you to transfer files between a Mac and iOS devices, Apple will have caught up with a facility that has been available to users of non-iOS devices for ages.   I very briefly had a Sony C905 phone in 2008 that just showed up on a WiFi network and allowed you to transfer files to and from via WiFi.  A very handy feature.   Great to see Apple is leading the way as usual.  I can't wait until they make the worlds first waterproof phone.
The one I posted showed someone using the one handed feature one-handed. Only a fool and a snob would make stupid judgements about people based solely on what they choose to buy.
 As small as the hit targets would be on a 4s or 5s perhaps? The nitpicking on this point is descending to ridiculous levels.  You would think someones life depended on it.   It smacks of annoyance that Apple wasn't first to address the issue. My son has an LG G2 and that has features to adapt certain of the UI features to one-handed operation. 
TS for one. 
So nobody wants to use a phone bigger than a 5S?   By following Samsung's lead, Apple could well make back as much or more money it's claimed they lost  from them copying Apple and Samsung's sales will suffer.   Revenge, and it didn't take years in the courts or making a lot of lawyers very wealthy, just competition.
Apple invented this 7000 series alloy did they? http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/7000-series-aluminum-alloy-sheet.html As for the SIM ejector tool : http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/112212/liquidmetal-created-sim-ejector-tool-for-apples-iphone-ipad And that would explain the 'why'.  Perhaps the SIM ejector tool only seems light because it's small? A colourful character who claims to have co-invented a LM alloy said he expected Apple would need to spend 300 - 500 million to...
 I have a Citizen Eco-Drive that might just prove you wrong.
Thanks.  I couldn't see anything to backup the claim that "professional photographers have labeled the iPhone camera the best in mobile".  The closest was a comment from someone who said he was a professional and who said his son worked for Apple. I was puzzled by the claim because every phone camera comparison I have seen rates the Nokia 1020 as having the best camera.  The 5S obviously has a very capable camera and does some great things with image processing but it...
You have convinced me.   I'm right.
Liquid Metal is expensive, dense and heavy. I think Apple got into LM because they thought it would solve a problematic issue at the time - possibly laptop hinges - then found a cheaper better solution that didn't require it.  Apple is very forward thinking but I really doubt their interest in LM was purely speculative and this many years off in the future. Four years have passed since Apple acquired the LM rights and nothing has eventuated.  Contrast that with their...