or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

Nokia have a new model, the 735, which has a 6.7 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera for selfies and Skype calls.  It also has very impressive battery life.  I imagine it will appeal to quite few people given it's about a quarter the cost of an iPhone 6. Panasonic have probably just raised the bar for cameras in Phones with their just announced DMC-CM1- just a bit  f/2.8 Leica DC Elmarit lens and a one inch 20 MP sensor on the back and a 4.7" Android phone on the front...
I really don't know what you are talking about.  The phone I mentioned I sold within a few weeks because I found the camera disappointing.  I lost about €15 on it.  I have been transferring photos, pdf's and music files between my Macs and phones via Bluetooth for the past 6 years.  Bluetooth file transfer is commonplace and is still going strong.
And why wouldn't it be?
Don't you get rain in Thailand?  We get lot's here, which is reason enough. Only 0.0001 % of people?  Is that why Apple put so many water damage stickers in iPhones?
So when Airdrop finally allows you to transfer files between a Mac and iOS devices, Apple will have caught up with a facility that has been available to users of non-iOS devices for ages.   I very briefly had a Sony C905 phone in 2008 that just showed up on a WiFi network and allowed you to transfer files to and from via WiFi.  A very handy feature.   Great to see Apple is leading the way as usual.  I can't wait until they make the worlds first waterproof phone.
The one I posted showed someone using the one handed feature one-handed. Only a fool and a snob would make stupid judgements about people based solely on what they choose to buy.
 As small as the hit targets would be on a 4s or 5s perhaps? The nitpicking on this point is descending to ridiculous levels.  You would think someones life depended on it.   It smacks of annoyance that Apple wasn't first to address the issue. My son has an LG G2 and that has features to adapt certain of the UI features to one-handed operation. 
TS for one. 
So nobody wants to use a phone bigger than a 5S?   By following Samsung's lead, Apple could well make back as much or more money it's claimed they lost  from them copying Apple and Samsung's sales will suffer.   Revenge, and it didn't take years in the courts or making a lot of lawyers very wealthy, just competition.
Apple invented this 7000 series alloy did they? http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/7000-series-aluminum-alloy-sheet.html As for the SIM ejector tool : http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/112212/liquidmetal-created-sim-ejector-tool-for-apples-iphone-ipad And that would explain the 'why'.  Perhaps the SIM ejector tool only seems light because it's small? A colourful character who claims to have co-invented a LM alloy said he expected Apple would need to spend 300 - 500 million to...