or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

Thanks, but I think I'll make that assessment for myself.
 There are lots worse.  I hate them, but have you seen Nixon watches? Then there's this: 
They are not going to pay Apple billions to duplicate security they themselves are already paying to introduce.   Only a small fraction of CC transactions would be via iPhones because worldwide, they are not the dominant platform, so only a minority of transactions would ever  be likely to be done via an iPhone.  And all that is leaving aside the probability that most CC transactions these days are probably done online, where an iPhone would by irrelevant.  I am struggling...
I don't like derp.

Who likes the prices of the iPhone 6 leaked by China Telecom?   4.7" = $861 5.5" = $1,024
Salt water batteries don't get their energy from the seawater, it just acts an a electrolyte.  You can't get any energy out of sweat.
How's Apple's Street View doing it for you?
The CC companies share their fees?  Could you provide a link for that because me reading of it is that they charge a fee on top of what the CC companies do. Apple is different because the are not offering anything to the merchants - who pay the fees.  They aren't offering anything to the consumer either except a minor convenience.  If Apple were to try charging a fee to iPhone users for each payment they made, I think they would switch back to just handing their card...
Fail.