or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

AI - please note for future reference that Quadra 610 needs to be spoon fed so would you please ensure your subject headers comply with his requirements - thank you.
Apple have been stuck in sub 64gb land for years for their portable devices and there is still nothing in sight that I am aware of that will get them out of this rut, anytime soon. The prices have hardly dropped either. I want an ipod Touch with 128 gb+. I don't care if it is thick, or heavy due to a large battery. Nand is a promise that doesn't look like being fulfilled.
Did you read the bit that said "at least six...". You have taken that part and interpreted it as a confirmed and fixed quantity equal to 6, which is not what was said at all. While a journalist might relatively easily find out the names of the employees forming the top echelons of a company, getting a full list of all the employees would be extremely doubtful, let alone trying to determine the current whereabouts of all of them. The article could as easily be trying to...
My interpretation is that PF may have assumed that those who would otherwise have just cherry picked tracks will be forced to purchase entire albums in order to get the tracks they want. Before iTunes, this is the model that prevailed.
Once was enough, thanks. This isn't about artistic integrity, it's about greed.
If you are going to transcode for use on an iPhone you should use AAC. What is your definition of 'toy'? I doubt you could hear a difference between a 224 kbs AAC file played from an iphone via a dock and the original .flac played from anything you care to nominate. If you want a lossless format on an iPhone or iPad, just transcode the .flac to Apple Lossless. I am pretty sure you can stream from an iPhone/iPad to a home audio system using an airport express. I think it...
Apple are doing their best to hold back Android handsets. It reminds me of the tale of King Canute trying to hold back the sea. Samsung are featuring some new handsets with a feature they refer to as multi-touch.. Considering the proportion of Samsung components in Apple devices, anyone care to place bets that they don't take on Samsung over patent infringement?
Yay! we agree on something. If AI isn't in fact owned by Apple, it might as well be.HD eh, really?
So an iPhone user could end up paying for an app and still have advertising forced on them. I like the idea of the iPhone user paying for the data charges involved in throwing the adds at them. That is just so cool, way to go Apple, simply brilliant, but you are not looking at the big picture. Just build in a back door to allow access to online banking logins. That could really be a big profit centre. Nobody will mind, it will just be accepted as a natural part of...
What is all the excitement for? Surely anyone who wanted to play those games would have already purchased them for a different platform. My son has most of these for Xbox and they have all been played to death. We would not for minute consider buying them again to play on a Mac. I can see the point for future new content but back catalogue stuff is irrelevant. Any new titles we would get for the Xbox as well since games tend to look nice on a big plasma.