or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

I have had a look on the Android forums and quite few people are reporting not being able to reproduce the results contained in the article. You might want to look at that thread:http://androidforums.com/nexus-one/4...bit-color.html Someone even took a photo of their Nexus One displaying that Nasa Mars image: I don't see any banding, do you? Just waiting for the rapid back down or obfuscatory excuses from Soneira.
Some people are adaptable and can change what they do and how they do it to suit the circumstances. Faced with a video skype call - the only sort I do - I would just hold an iPad at right angles, as I am sure anyone else would too. I don't have the screen on my Macbook at the same angle when making a video call, as I do in normal use. Also, if the iPad were being used on the stand with the keyboard you would have a good angle also. Funnily enough, I have been known to...
Apple would never put a camera in any of their products that had enough resolution to do that, so it would never be a problem.
Does Apple or AI think we all came down in the last shower or something? Parents are giving their children internet access devices and are then complaining about adult content in the App store? Who do these concerned parents put pressure on, with regard to the rest of the adult content on the internet? They must be busy writing indignant letters and emails 24/7. I for one do not believe Apple would be concerned at all about complaints of this nature, given that they are...
So would I, that is partly why I use a Samsung Jet in preference to an iPhone. The main reason being the camera. I got that photo here, where there are plenty more comparison photos of the Wave vs several other phones:http://www.unwiredview.com/2010/02/1...samsung-s8000/ They do not say what the brightness settings were, but I would guess they probably set each phone to its maximum brightness
I wonder how the Samsung Wave would fare, compared next to an iPhone? The top one is a Samsung Wave and the bottom one is a Nexus One. I think Samsung make the colours a bit too punchy and should include user adjustable settings for contrast and saturation. But that said, I will bet 99 people out of 100 would prefer the Wave display over the iPhone.
What posts? I don't see any posts. I do occasionally see some odd blank posts, are they the ones? - where you look on the left for the biggining of a sentence and find nothing, so you then just skip to the next post. \
If you put an LCD screeen next to a Samsung phone with an OLED screen, the one that looks washed out is the LCD. AMOLED is the clear cut winner, yes.I take photos and videos using my phone and display them on it frequently, so OLED does make a big difference to me. Of course, to each their own, so you might not find the difference as compelling as I do. I could not go back to a phone with an LCD screen. .
It is a popular misconception that trolls need two legs to stand on. They actually have superb balance and often do better on one leg than many non trolls do on two. In the wild, trolls have occasionally been observed to bite one of their own legs off in order to exploit this advantage.
Apple don't do 'free.'