or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

So your argument would be that Apple have been sourcing parts from Samsung out of either the goodness of their hearts or they just pulled a name out of a hat at random as a supplier? I didn't say they are the only game in town, just that as far as Apple has been concerned, they were the best game in town. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either Apple had very good reasons for doing business with Samsung, or they didn't. If they didn't, then they were stupid, if...
It can cut both ways. If samsung is first to market with new technologies like quantum dot displays, Apple might not be given a look in if they want to use them if they piss-off Samsung too much. Everyone seems to be ignoring the gorilla. There are very good reasons Apple have been using Samsung, they have been able to deliver quality and volume at competitive prices. Apple would have been using other suppliers if they could do better than Samsung. So one or all...
If Apple needs to buy another company it's Vodafone. Killer vertical integration and the means to make iCloud actually usable.
Maybe it won't be exynos, but what about this?http://androidencyclopedia.com/tag/samsung-ct/page/6/ Does 10.1 inch and 2560x1600 sound familiar?
Pentile seems fine. The Original Galaxy S had it and most reviewers preferred it or rated it on par with the iP4 display. Presuming the GPU will be the ARM Mali-400 MP in the Exynos SOC thats in the Galaxy S 2, then There shouldn't be a problem. Capable of drawing 450 million triangles a second - which is X-Box 360 level of performance!http://androidencyclopedia.com/tag/intel-corporation/
You talk about being childish! You equivocate continuously, and dance around the issue no matter what evidence is brought to bear. You don't accept any evidence except that which suits you - ie. - that which delivers the result you want.The issue is legibility in direct sunlight. You are fixated on absolute brightness and try and twist the issue and make out that that is the one and only relevant metric to the point you bring up contrast almost as if it is a negative...
The test I was referring to was the general suite of tasks test where the Wave lasted 84 hours against the IP4s 68. Given the date GSM Arena ran those tests, the Wave they tested would have been running the original release firmware. I have noticed a significant improvement in battery life with my Wave with it's current firmware (not the latest available) and suspect if GSM Arena were to run the test again with the firmware I am currently using, they could well see over...
Póg ma thoin
You're talking out of it or you would like it handed to you on a plate?
I Thought you would comment on the exposures. But their conclusions tally with all the other independent sites that have compared the Samsung super AMOLEDs against the IP4 in direct sunlight, so unless you are a conspiracy theorist and argue they are all in cahoots against the IP4, there really is no reason to believe those photos or conclusions are biased.The reviews I have read, in fact say quite the opposite. Spin-city, as I said. I have used my Wave to shoot videos...