or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

In times past, people could visit a circus and peruse the freak show with frightened wonder and voyeuristic horror. These days you can just visit AI and observe the round the twist, barking mad, crazy as a coot, hairy palmed loons dance and cavort with froth and spittle flying in all directions as they voice their rapture at the news the company that has already fleeced them for the their overpriced toys, is further seeking to line it's pockets at their inevitable expense,...
iOS is Job's speak for - I Own your Sh*t
No mate, he was just giving an accurate depiction of Apple's less than stellar design and QC.Let me see.. My SE video and power boards both died. Both were badly designed and were known issues. The hard drive in my 15gb 3rd gen iPod died within 3 months. My Macbook 13" unibody wouldn't read or write dual layer discs, so I had to get a new drive on warranty, again, a known issue. The audio quality via the headphone socket is still lousy as it was they day it was...
Thank you for reinforcing my point.
Yea, and since high humidity can trigger these sensors, more than a few people have probably had legitimate repair of their devices refused and suffered financially as a result. That is abuse of a different kind.
'A fool and his money are soon parted' It all depends on your point of view. I own a few Apple products, but none of them run iOS. I perceive them to be too expensive and lacking in value, compared to alternative products. I think the principle reason Apple has gotten away with charging so much for the iPhone, is that for most buyers, the true cost of the device is buried in a 'plan' and since it is effectively paid for in installments, the true cost is easier to...
Precisely.
You are doing it again! Is your reading comprehension that bad? I never compared Bada to iOS other than to mention they are both Unix based. That's, all I said, end of story. I never said anything about iOS, compilers, or native code. I never said anything about the relative merits or expertise of OS teams either, and I certainly never made any direct claim about Bada competing against iOS. And don't...
I made a comparison between Bada and Android, so why do you keep banging on about iOS and C? Talk about non sequiteur and 'straw man' all rolled up into one! Your definition of OS is amazing to the point where just the thought of addressing your little diatribe is mentally exhausting. I'm beginning to see a pattern here...You know that question I asked above? No need to answer it. Carry on. (where's that salute smilie AI?)
I am not 100% sure of the question you are asking. Are you referring to where I said: ? If so, I based that on a comment I read by a Bada app developer who stated:So who wrote Bada?I have a Wave myself. For something with a non-existent OS - a result of not being developed by a non-existent OS team - and a bunch of parts just thrown together, it's pretty amazing. You are right, I can't see Samsung taking on OSX, but you are wrong about tablets. I can certainly see a...