or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by cnocbui

I really think you should have another go and rephrase what you said, because you have only transferred about 95% of the credit for this companies achievements to Apple.   Perhaps you could point out Apple invented the English language and get that remaining 5% off them or use some other subterfuge.
  You mean apart from display an image and produce sound and allow you to connect your xbox360 or PS3 or....
You are preaching to the converted!  I have a smart phone and don't use data except when connected to WiFi, or in exceptional circumstances.  
I don't think Maitre knows the market he is talking about.  The latest greatest tech devices are seen as status symbols and the desire to own them is only partly to do with what they can do.  A lot of Asian cultures have quite a thing for 'face'.   I am not entirely sure Samsung doesn't have a strategy that involves replacing Android with Tizen at some point, so it might not necessarily be the cheapie he is looking for.   I  think Apple should wait for their cash reserves...
  Nielsen reports that Android users now consume more data than iOS users, so it would seem Apple devices don't 'own' internet traffic, the devices are just used differently.  It would appear that Android users are consuming a lot more video than iOS users, which I think would tend to indicate that Android platforms are appealing to a younger audience.  http://gigaom.com/video/android-users-are-the-new-mobile-data-hogs/   So while the old farts are surfing the net on...
Samsung Note suddenly not looking so silly.  
If Apple were the carrier, most people here would be praising them for maximising their profits.
Samsung's flexible OLED panels are also transparent.  This quality will be sparking as much interest as their flexibility.  They are also very tough, which alone would prove of interest to many companies.
No, my cellar is quite well stocked thank you and the level in my glass tends to reflect that..    I don't live in the US, neither do the majority of Apple's customers. Pervasive 3G coverage does not exist in many places, yet Apple have a consistent track record of introducing glossy attention catching features that rely on streaming large amounts of data in order to function - face time, Siri, iCloud, and from the sounds of it, this map function.  'No tickee, no...
New Posts  All Forums: