or Connect

Posts by cnocbui

Arse - you are talking out of it.The iPod and iPhone screens may have been the same size, but they weren't the same part.http://gizmodo.com/299774/tested-iph...d-touch-screen
I remember being loudly denounced when I had the temerity to suggest a touch based OSX was possible, in the time when the iSlate was just a rumour. So this looks interesting. I never did, and still don't, get why people say OSX is not optimised for touch and never could be, yet Apple make products like the MB Pro and now the stand alone trackpad. Does everyone but me buy and use a mouse with their MBP? The trackpad is just a touch sensitive surface. If it were...
Comes with a years supply of extra strength Koolaid and an improved set of blinkers with even larger baffles.I wish people would stop referring to 'Apple's custom A4' processor. It has well and truly been outed as a Samsung Hummingbird. Probably the only 'custom' bit of it is the labeling on the chip.
Did you read the article this thread is based on? The phone was jailbroken to enable a feature Apple prevent. That is not stealing, neither is doing it to enable a wider choice of txt message tones, to enable tethering, better facilitate the use of the phone when traveling overseas or enabling the use of a volume key as a shutter button for the camera.
Was this sarcasm are you dwelling in a place so far from reality you were serious? I have a Macbook Pro. I can and do download software and content from the internet and have never had a security problem. Have you ever heard of something called Opensource or know the part it has played in OSX and software that runs on it? If Apple had been so restrictive with their computers, there wouldn't be an Apple today because no one would have bought any. Wake up.You think Apple...
The way I read this is that HTML5 is not all it is cracked up to be and that everyone's favourite iDevice may not work with Youtube. Meanwhile, on the good ship Android, with captain Froyo at the helm, the Chief Steward, Flash 10, continues to look after all the passengers.
No it doesn't. Do you really think it sensible to produce millions of test parts using a material that costs at least 30 times as much as aluminium rather than produce a few engineering samples and test them in a materials lab and in the field. On second thoughts, maybe Apple's thought processes are as poorly functional as yours, and the iPhone4 antennae issue is the result.
This doesn't surprise me. Doesn't the US already mandate GPS receivers in phones so that the NSA can log the geographical movements of all of it's 'free' citizens?
It happened around the time the iPhone was unveiled. I mean that in all seriousness.
Didn't you know that using a device in a non-standard way, violates the first law of 'think different'?