or Connect

Posts by delreyjones

With all due respect, I block him and it works well enough for me. You're right, he shows up when others respond, but it's an imperfect world we live in, right? Microsoft is not perfectly bad, Apple is not perfectly good, and Techstud is not perfectly absent ... but close enough!!!
I agree. The photos make it look anything but organic. I can't imagine Jonathan Ive creating anything with this kind of rude gestalt.
I put him on my ignore list and already my life is better.
Thanks for educating me about the Ignore List. I've added ItalianKid and TechStud and things looks better now. Their "contributions" to the discussion seem very childish to me and my time is too valuable to spend it reading their words.
I agree with TBell. Here in California, I find $10 wine too expensive. We've got something called "Two Buck Chuck" made right here in Napa Valley. It's great wine at a low price which makes it a great buy. By the same token, Macs running OS X are great computers at fair prices, which make them great buys. People with too much money who are seriously into appearances buy $50 bottles of wine. People who don't understand computing buy Windows machines.
Yes, I agree with tt92618 (such a poetic name!). If you're unwilling to pay a bit more for a Mac, that suggests you don't really appreciate OS X and perhaps it'd be best if you stick with Windows. It's okay to stay on that side of the fence if that's where you belong.
No, you don't have to disclose those details. Just say it's an average PC.
He's spinning it? How so? Why don't you provide some details as to how and where his arguments are overly subjective? If you don't back up your assertion then you're not contributing anything significant to the discussion.
He's spinning it? How so? Why don't you provide some details as to how and where his arguments are overly subjective? If you don't back up your assertion then you're not contributing anything significant to the discussion.
If I'm in Rome with my girlfriend Google will help me tell my wife I'm in New York? Hmm. If I recall from my long-ago youth, the Eighth Commandment says something like, Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness. And Google's motto is something like "Don't Be Evil". How come they're giving me a tool designed to help me bear false witness?