or Connect

Posts by Kelabete

I have Firefox 2.0.0.13 and iTunes 7.5 and I got a link from an Apple Music newsletter that was supposed to open iTunes via Firefox. It normally did this pretty easily when I had an earlier version of Firefox, but this time when I clicked the link, Firefox sent me a message saying "Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (itms) isn't associated with any program." I was wondering if there was a way to associate the link with iTunes or if...
I have a 3rd Gen iPod Nano and add about 200 photos to it using a microsoft and I saved all the photos to My Pictures in specific folders. I took new pictures and I wanted to put them on my iPod, but I could not find the folders with the pictures in them. I checked on iTunes and they said that my iPod was not synced with any folders, but I could see the former pictures on my iPod. I was wondering if there was a way to retrieve those former pictures so I could put them back...
I have a eMac with Mac OS X 10.3.9 and an iBook G4 with Mac OS X 10.4.8. The iBook came with an iBook G4 Mac OS X 10.4.x installer and I was wondering if that same CD would be compatible with my eMac. Thanks in advance.
I was just wondering if I have my own Equalizer setting on iTunes for a song, does my iPod EQ overwrite it?
I got an 8gb Nano this christmas and when I plugged it into my Mac OS X 10.3.9, it said I needed 10.4.8 to run it. I was wondering if there was a way into tricking my Mac to letting it use my iPod. Thanks in advance
I was wondering if there was a download for Mac OS X 10.3.9 that allows you to rip DVDs so I can use it for my iPod for Free without any limitations.
I have a Scanjet 3970 from Hewlett Packard and for some reason it won't turn on. I've checked all of the wires and everything is plugged in. Could you help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance...
I use AIM
I have Adium 1.0.6 and each time I try to send my friend a file through Adium it keeps saying that the transfer failed. However, whenever I send photo's it sends perfectly... can anyone help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance...
I was just wondering if you could play Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Soaked with a Mac OS X 10.3.9. Thanks in advance