or Connect

Posts by andyapple

From Thomas Legg's geek Blog:http://www.the-eleven.com/tlegg/file...macosx-ppc.dmg Works fine on my eMac [G4].
"Its advanced aluminum and glass enclosure is completely recyclable." What about the electronics enclosed, are those recyclable? "It runs on a quarter of the power of a single light bulb." What size light bulb?
The Lama The one-l lama, He's a priest. The two-l llama, He's a beast. And I will bet A silk pajama There isn't any Three-l lllama.* \t-- Ogden Nash *The author's attention has been called to a type of conflagration known as a three-alarmer. Pooh.
Yes, Firefox 3 crashes three times as fast as the previous version! And then the automatic Crash Report crashes too! Won't launch successfully at all, hooray! I'll stick with Safari.
The Air has the same screen size and resolution as the MacBook, but is LED back-lit like the 15" MacBook Pro. So how would you say the quality of the display stacks up in comparison? ThanX
Agreed, nothing beats Apple's iPhone's interface. Still I find the inclusion of free, no-commercial internet radio on the UpStage quite alluring, and that is not a feature currently on offer with the iPhone, as far as I can tell. And if any manufacturer ever gets it together enough to incorporate decent speech-recognition technology into a mobile device, then the physical interface will become much less important for entering data, be it for dialing calls or shopping...